Senator releases FBI source's claim of Biden bribes from Ukraine

Social Media

image.png

A top Senate Republican has released an FBI document detailing an allegation President Joe Biden and his son accepted bribes from a Ukrainian firm.

Chuck Grassley, who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said: "The American people can now read this document for themselves."

The unclassified memo is a June 2020 internal FBI report outlining claims by a foreign informant.

There is no evidence that Joe Biden received any payments from Ukraine.

Senior congressional Republicans have acknowledged the allegation is unverified.

The memo contains a claim that Hunter Biden was hired by the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, in 2013 as a way to gain support from his father, who was the US vice-president at the time.

• Haha 1

AFAICS from the BBC article the two people, Gary Shapley, a supervisory special agent, and Joseph Zielger, a criminal investigator have come up with allegations, NOT against President Biden or his son, Hunter, but against Delaware Assistant US Attorney Lesley Wolf, an assistant to Mr Weiss, of repeatedly blocking further investigation into Hunter Biden. They say she denied a request for a search warrant of Joe Biden's Wilmington home, where Hunter Biden kept some of his financial records, citing "optics".

They don't appear to have any proof that could be taken to a court to obtain a conviction of either President Biden or his son, Hunter.

Without knowing the ins and outs of US laws, they may have enough allegations to start something against Delaware Assistant US Attorney Lesley Wolf, an assistant to Mr Weiss.

However that means that they need actual proof of the allegations.

What IS confusing me a bit is that there only seem to be those two people making the allegation and IMHO there would have been a team of agents and investigators.

If I am correct (and I could well be wrong) why have the rest of the team of agents and investigators backed these two up?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If I am correct (and I could well be wrong) why have the rest of the team of agents and investigators backed these two up?

I presume you mean 'haven't'?

• Like 1

“Hunter wrote in emails retrieved from his abandoned laptop that he had to provide “half” of his income to his father, who met with Hunter’s foreign associates from ChinaMexicoKazakhstanRussia and Ukraine, including during his vice presidency”.

In a pre-taped interview with CBS News that was released during the hearing, Ziegler said that “any time we potentially wanted to go down the road of asking questions related to the president, it was, ‘That’s going to take too much approvals, we can’t ask those questions.’”

https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/irs-whistleblowers-talk-alleged-coverup-in-hunter-biden-case/

Imagine what the IRS Criminal Investigator’s would of found 

if they weren’t reassigned off the case by the department.

According to testimony,They wanted to search the drug addicted sons storage facility but was thwarted by one of the us attorneys, on the case.

They wanted to question bidens grandchildren but was thwarted from doing so!

Stayed tuned more to come!

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

One of the things I was taught as a young man was simple and works most of the time.

You take your foot, your mouth and your brain.

Before you do or post something, try to imagine how foolish you will look sitting with your foot in your mouth.

To avoid this, take a brief period and reflect before you follow through.

It doesn't always work as I have found to my cost.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

“Hunter wrote in emails retrieved from his abandoned laptop that he had to provide “half” of his income to his father, who met with Hunter’s foreign associates from ChinaMexicoKazakhstanRussia and Ukraine, including during his vice presidency”.

In a pre-taped interview with CBS News that was released during the hearing, Ziegler said that “any time we potentially wanted to go down the road of asking questions related to the president, it was, ‘That’s going to take too much approvals, we can’t ask those questions.’”

https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/irs-whistleblowers-talk-alleged-coverup-in-hunter-biden-case/

Imagine what the IRS Criminal Investigator’s would of found 

if they weren’t reassigned off the case by the department.

According to testimony,They wanted to search the drug addicted sons storage facility but was thwarted by one of the us attorneys, on the case.

They wanted to question bidens grandchildren but was thwarted from doing so!

Stayed tuned more to come!

Half of his income. You mean when he paid maintenance work for the house, such as aircon repair, which Joe paid back later (according to your linked article)?

As to the IRS investigator's statement, that would mean that Barr's DOJ covered up for Hunter Biden. Interesting allegation......

• Like 2

The Republican Party used to stand for conservative values and principles what happened?trump took over that’s what.now all they do is slander with no proof try to divide foster hate and misinformation they have become something I don’t recognize and certainly will never support again.this is just one example of their malfeasance attacking the only surviving son of a president that is actually doing something for the country just beggers belief they have no credible proof just accusations so off they go.sad and disgusting 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1