Lazada - how to get a refund with a poor review

scubascuba3

I bought something, seller from China sent wrong item, it's not worth the effort to send back for 250 baht, i go for a refund based on not sending back to China, delay in it being approved so i tried giving a 1* poor review, refund gets approved within the hour, of course the review now disappeared which is why the refund was given.

Anyway a good option to try if you don't want to send back.

This may work if someone only had a limited number of reviews already, if they've had 1000s, they won't care as it won't impact the % much or at all

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I bought something, seller from China sent wrong item, it's not worth the effort to send back for 250 baht, i go for a refund based on not sending back to China, delay in it being approved so i tried giving a 1* poor review, refund gets approved within the hour, of course the review now disappeared which is why the refund was given.

Anyway a good option to try if you don't want to send back.

This may work if someone only had a limited number of reviews already, if they've had 1000s, they won't care as it won't impact the % much or at all

On Lazada you don't pay to return it.  They give you a shipping label to print out and the option of either dropping it off somewhere or having it picked up at your home, (usually Flash with this option).

• Like 1

I’ve returned many things and always gotten a refund, regardless what reason (wrong item, damaged, or just “doesn’t suit me”).
Select the item to be picked up at your home.

No review needed, ever, to receive a refund.

Sometimes refund is issued before item is picked up, sometimes after. It has never required any action from me beyond selecting return/refund and leaving the package in front of my door. 

2 hours ago, rwill said:

On Lazada you don't pay to return it.  They give you a shipping label to print out and the option of either dropping it off somewhere or having it picked up at your home, (usually Flash with this option).

Yep, but it's an inconvenience for circ 250 baht

Last week week I had received a small item from Lazada, but the wrong item. The seller refunded the 225 baht. Lazada said they put it in the "Lazada Wallet". I tried to take the money out, but they emailed the rules, which say only Thai people can get the refund. This happened to me a few years back. After I contested the rule, they told me they need a copy of my bankbook and passport, the numbers were not enough, they needed a digital copy. So it eventually happened, I got my refund accepted, to be sent to my bank (eventually). Today I am shopping at Shopee.