Inside McCarthy’s sudden warming to a Biden impeachment inquiry

Social Media

20 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And what does the DoJ need to prosecute?

Desire! No matter the evidence they can decline to prosecute. You think the people in charge are not biased?

The impeachment investigation and this thread is like hitting your head against a wall. Nobody's mind will be changed no matter anything said. It's all a waste of time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There's nothing against the Bidens except whack job accusations so far. When some tangible evidence leads to an indictment wake me up.

Whack job accusations including from Democratic IRS agents?

If there is an indictment I'm sure you won't need me to wake you up.

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea you can laugh but Trump has been at it for months, this from Nov last year.

DONALD TRUMP IS calling his top allies in Congress to push for details on their plans for impeaching President Joe Biden and top administration officials

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/biden-impeachment-trump-republicans-midterms-1234625755/

I'm so glad I can't open that. Saves wasting my time.

• Love It 1

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There's nothing against the Bidens except whack job accusations so far. When some tangible evidence leads to an indictment wake me up.

The evidence is the bank records showing millions of dollars were funneled to the Bidens from foreign companies through multiple shell corps. There are also multiple witnesses and Hunter's emails that explain what the payments were for. 

But the Bidens are above the law, so who cares!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You are persistent - I read it - just a story with no real evidence of anything, as I supposed. 

Isn't that a bit like the accusations against Biden

"Trump’s ongoing discussions with Capitol Hill allies reveal his ongoing influence over the GOP caucus, as well as the power he’ll wield if Republicans win enough seats in Tuesday’s midterm elections to take over the House."

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Whack job accusations including from Democratic IRS agents?

If there is an indictment I'm sure you won't need me to wake you up.

The main claims of the whistleblowers (if true) are about events which occurred during Trump's mandate (they were alegedly prevented to investigate Hunter further, interview his children, etc...). How can it be a ground to impeach Joe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

Desire! No matter the evidence they can decline to prosecute. You think the people in charge are not biased?

The impeachment investigation and this thread is like hitting your head against a wall. Nobody's mind will be changed no matter anything said. It's all a waste of time.

To initiate ANY prosecution I was under the impression that evidence and proof has to be brought before a public prosecutor before any prosecution can go forward or be declined.

Do you know something different? I am always willing to learn?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

To initiate ANY prosecution I was under the impression that evidence and proof has to be brought before a public prosecutor before any prosecution can go forward or be declined.

Do you know something different? I am always willing to learn?

Sounds right to me, did I say different?

2 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Real evidence is usually presented at trial, not released to the public beforehand. But I tend to think a sitting US congressmen would not lie about having it in a speech. 

Sure, but real evidence leads to an indictment where there is a prosecutable offense. The lack of an indictment is a hint that there is no evidence of an offense. The DoJ will prosecute every prosecutable offense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1