Hunter Biden: Plea deal for president's son collapses in dramatic court hearing

Social Media

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Just for him?

Why conceal it?

“This failure to release a transcript is the latest in your troubling pattern of concealing key evidence in order to advance a false and distorted narrative about your ‘investigation of Joe Biden’ that has not only failed to develop any evidence of wrongdoing by President Biden but has, in fact, uncovered substantial evidence to the contrary,” Raskin wrote in the letter, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/democrats-claim-gop-withholding-evidence-contradicting-claims-hunter-101769266

Maybe it doesn't even exist? This story is not pushed by most msm. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nauseus said:

There were two links. A pity that you cannot cite properly. Even so there are several series of incrementing numbers in the court text thing. Very confusing. Ridiculous back. 

Ridiculous comment again.

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Maybe it doesn't even exist? This story is not pushed by most msm. 

So you're claiming that this quote from the GOP committee members might be made up?

Republicans said the transcript will be released but is not yet ready. “The transcript is going through the normal review process where the witness reviews it and makes any corrections needed,” the GOP majority tweeted Thursday night. “Once that process has been completed, we will release it."

And yet somehow, they're not even addressing this alleged piece of fiction? You really want to run with that?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

So you're claiming that this quote from the GOP committee members might be made up?

Republicans said the transcript will be released but is not yet ready. “The transcript is going through the normal review process where the witness reviews it and makes any corrections needed,” the GOP majority tweeted Thursday night. “Once that process has been completed, we will release it."

And yet somehow, they're not even addressing this alleged piece of fiction? You really want to run with that?

I didn't claim that at all. Talk about making things up!

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The original is from A.P. News and its all over msm

Well I just pasted in Democrats claim the GOP is withholding evidence contradicting claims in Hunter Biden probe and searched it again. The original link (AP) is still top but nothing from MSNBC, NYT and the rest of the MSM group as they are generally accepted to be. So your "all over" description seems all wrong.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, so you didn't question whether it was fake news or not?

image.png.bf0f3c7fb1b94b830de3b481f63525f8.png

Ah, I see you latched onto BBK B's post now. The GOP said that the transcript is not not ready for release - if it's not final then it doesn't formally exist - Raskin has to accept that. I'm sure the GOP won't rush to help him now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well I just pasted in Democrats claim the GOP is withholding evidence contradicting claims in Hunter Biden probe and searched it again. The original link (AP) is still top but nothing from MSNBC, NYT and the rest of the MSM group as they are generally accepted to be. So your "all over" description seems all wrong.

I quoted my post from an ABC article, its the #1 msm news site in the US. 

Your claim that "Maybe it doesn't even exist?" is pure nonsense

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

From "maybe it doesn't exist" to "it doesn't formally exist"? What lame nonsense.

Just keeping up-to-date with the recent Dem tactic of word juggling. Real lame nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I quoted my post from an ABC article, its the #1 msm news site in the US. 

Your claim that "Maybe it doesn't even exist?" is pure nonsense

From "all over msm" to "its the #1 msm news site in the US".

See what I mean? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

From "all over msm" to "its the #1 msm news site in the US".

See what I mean? 

No & it is also on many others but I won't waste my time with your nonsense any longer

image.png.4cd888ed707599c45612f14a036d06e7.png

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2021/05/07/broad-agreement-in-u-s-even-among-partisans-on-which-news-outlets-are-part-of-the-mainstream-media/

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Just keeping up-to-date with the recent Dem tactic of word juggling. Real lame nonsense.

Trying to blame your ridiculous characterization by citing the practice of unspecified Democrats? Even the Republicans acknowledge the transcript exists. A very lame deflection on your part.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You've just changed the subject, that's nonsense. 

• Love It 1

34 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Trying to blame your ridiculous characterization by citing the practice of unspecified Democrats? Even the Republicans acknowledge the transcript exists. A very lame deflection on your part.

Unspecified? Try the WH Press Secretary for starters!

A version of the transcript exists - it is not the final version - so you and Raskin have to wait.

On 7/27/2023 at 1:21 PM, SunnyinBangrak said:

How is law enforcement going after a serial law breaker "harrassment"? 

I am wondering how many Americans are allowed to drive their cars at almost 200mph while smoking crack? Not many that's for sure. 

"Hunter Biden picked up his phone to snap a picture while driving at an incredible 172mph on a highway outside Las Vegas, DailyMail.com can reveal. 

He was racing his Porsche 911 to Sin City on August 1, 2018 for an encounter with multiple prostitutes when he took a snap of his dashboard showing how fast he was speeding.

The picture was found on the First Son's abandoned laptop."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12185871/Hunter-Biden-photographed-smoking-crack-DRIVING-speeding-172mph.html

All the crimes on the laptop. Biden's weaponzed DOJ just try hiding all running out the clock on these crimes. If they haven't got the stones to take on these simple cases like driving at almost 200mph while smoking crack it is a hopeless situation.

He must have been drinking Red Bull as well 

On 7/27/2023 at 8:21 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

How is law enforcement going after a serial law breaker "harrassment"? 

I am wondering how many Americans are allowed to drive their cars at almost 200mph while smoking crack? Not many that's for sure. 

"Hunter Biden picked up his phone to snap a picture while driving at an incredible 172mph on a highway outside Las Vegas, DailyMail.com can reveal. 

He was racing his Porsche 911 to Sin City on August 1, 2018 for an encounter with multiple prostitutes when he took a snap of his dashboard showing how fast he was speeding.

The picture was found on the First Son's abandoned laptop."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12185871/Hunter-Biden-photographed-smoking-crack-DRIVING-speeding-172mph.html

All the crimes on the laptop. Biden's weaponzed DOJ just try hiding all running out the clock on these crimes. If they haven't got the stones to take on these simple cases like driving at almost 200mph while smoking crack it is a hopeless situation.

Are you under the impression that speeding on a highway is a Federal offense?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1