90 day reporting

I've been doing the 90 day reports online and have just recently got another 12 month permission to stay. Does the 90 day period reset from the permission to stay or does it continue with the online reporting date, which is 6 weeks different?               Thanks.

44 minutes ago, graeme72 said:

I've been doing the 90 day reports online and have just recently got another 12 month permission to stay. Does the 90 day period reset from the permission to stay or does it continue with the online reporting date, which is 6 weeks different?               Thanks.

There should be something in your passport to say when the first one is, usually on white paper

Do check your passport whether your Imm Office stapled a Notification note in it with your next 90-day reporting due date.  Some Imm Offices automatically do this when you apply for your 1-year extension of stay, thereby resetting the date to 90 days after the application date for that 1-year extension. 

But if you did not receive any Notification note with your next 90-day reporting due date, the previous due date will be still applicable. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, graeme72 said:

My IMM officer while processing my extension in June automatically processed a new 90 day report document which extended me another 30 days for the 90 day. It should be evidenced in your passport (slip stapled in back) with your 90 day report date. I did not ask him to do it.

What's interesting is that you did your last 90 day report online with your extension coming due during the period of the 90 days. When I tried that last they denied my 90 day and I had to go the IMM office to do my 90 day report, which they then gave me past my extension due date??? Didn't make sense to me.

17 minutes ago, Soondae said:

What's interesting is that you did your last 90 day report online with your extension coming due during the period of the 90 days. When I tried that last they denied my 90 day and I had to go the IMM office to do my 90 day report, which they then gave me past my extension due date??? Didn't make sense to me.

At my SiSaKet Office they do the 90-day report automatically when applying for the 1-year extension.

And when you do your 90-day report on-line when your 1-year extension is due in less than 90 days, your 90-day report is approved but the due date is capped till your Permission to stay expiry date. 

That makes perfect sense as you need to do the 1-year extension of stay in person anyway, and in SiSaKet they will provide you with your next 90-day report notification due date stapled in your passport at same time when you receive the 1-year Permission to stay.  

Edited by Red Phoenix
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, graeme72 said:

It follows your last 90 day report.

Not your new visa ext'n

• Thumbs Up 2