Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:
13 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Thankfully, your opinion doesn't count as fact.

Has Donald Trump ever told a lie?

Even if he has, what's that got to do with my comment, it's still just your opinion, isn't it?  Have you ever told a lie?

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Even if he has, what's that got to do with my comment, it's still just your opinion, isn't it?  Have you ever told a lie?

Pretty sure this topic is about Trump. Trump has told 30,000 lies using his presidential bully pulpit.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I saw an interesting point made just now online. That all of the candidate's poll numbers added together do not add up to Trump's total.

The only way to shake that up is for all of them to attack him now before it is too late.

Additionally, all need to be willing to say they will not vote Trump and will vote Joe instead.

Actually that is the only way to untrack a certain nomination win for Donald Trump!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unfortunately, those "facts" have sod-all to do with the indictments in this thread.   That's a fact.

You lost the plot.

The comment you responded to were a response to the question of Trump's sordid history before the current indictments.

33 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I saw an interesting point made just now online. That all of the candidate's poll numbers added together do not add up to Trump's total.

The only way to shake that up is for all of them to attack him now before it is too late.

Additionally, all need to be willing to say they will not vote Trump and will vote Joe instead.

Actually that is the only way to untrack a certain nomination win for Donald Trump!

It's early in the campaign still. Wait until January to worry about poll numbers.

This leads to the inevitable question of whether American media is stupid or evil. Because .....

When a political candidate gets caught doing something wrong, their poll numbers bump up. For a while. And then drop like a rock. Because early polls over-rely on name recognition. But that wears off if the name is tarnished.

For an example, see Gary Hart, 1988.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

The burden of proof for grand juries is "probable cause". "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the burden of proof at trial.

The possible defendant submits no claims or evidence at a grand jury hearing.

Ok fair enough.  Now let's see what happens when it goes to trial and goes to the next stage of reasonable doubt.

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's early in the campaign still. Wait until January to worry about poll numbers.

This leads to the inevitable question of whether American media is stupid or evil. Because .....

When a political candidate gets caught doing something wrong, their poll numbers bump up. For a while. And then drop like a rock. Because early polls over-rely on name recognition. But that wears off if the name is tarnished.

For an example, see Gary Hart, 1988.

I disagree but wish you were right, and I am wrong. Trump supporters will not ever abandon him even if he killed somebody right on the WH stairs.

• Like 1