Retirement visa overhaul in the wind, gangs run out of town : Tim Newton Today - August 2

webfact

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I like Tim Newton, good material, well presented, and unlike many others, can pronounce Thai names properly. 

Although he erroneously kept telling us Buddhist lent ended yesterday!

2 hours ago, nana kid said:

Retirees pour money into the Thai economy every month regularly.  They help support small business and street vendors and in return want, or get, absolutely nothing from the Thai Gov't.  I think that the paperwork should be closely inspected but the fees should be decreased to encourage more expats in order to increase the money flow into the economy.  

Thai Government is just like your GF , wife in Thailand. Both have their hand out. And if not enough. Adios amigo.

Always another sucker, Life as usual in the LOS's

You need to realize you mean nothing what so ever to either one. If you did the rules would change!

Thailand is a lot of fun, but you need to get a firm grip on where you stand in the pecking order... 

Edited by Gknrd
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, pegman said:

I know who you are writing about. The guy is a complete air-head. What person in their right mind buys a heavy vehicle that needs to be manually reversed for an over weight woman in her 70's with mobility problems?

Him and the wife live rent and board free with the in-laws up in Issan. Convinces mom to sell everything she owns then moves her to Asia. Sets her up 15 hours away next to friends that will in essence act as her free caregivers. His bragging about how great it was to retire early by getting others to pay for his major expenses drove me to stop watching. The worse was when Chucky outed his friend's wife out as a former Pattaya bargirl. The couple have 2 teenage sons going to school in the states. Saw right then what despicable character the goof has. I got the sense that mom and wifey are not on great terms. 

Yup that is him & I agree

He makes out like they didn't want to do a go fund me but everyone tells them what a big help they are hahah all they do is drink & travel yet cannot pay their bill & yes I had the same thought about parking her in an apartment next to their friends & expect others to care for her same as they now expect others to pay for her care ????

• Thanks 1