Fire sale with a twist: Man sells ex girlfriend’s clothes for 100 baht each

webfact

4 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

the question arises: why didn't the girl take her clothes with her when she left?

Maybe she don't want to be reminded off him that he bought them Or she may have Grown out of them . She left,Didn't take Her/His clothes  They belong to him now .  Many people sell Pre loved clothes online , Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

I remember a Thai student buying a TV for a Vietnamese student in the UK. She worked for me in the bar part time at weekends.

She had made it clear to him she wasn't interested in men. He said ' Just friends ' was fine.

Well, he tried everything, meals, Movies, sightseeing, the whole lot but she still wasn't having any of it apart from accepting the freebies.

Once he realized it was a ' dead duck '  he went and took the TV back.

True story!

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

the question arises: why didn't the girl take her clothes with her when she left?

Well, he ' gave ' then to her................ to wear only!......????????

5 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

My ex threw photos in the bin plus other stuff. Lost lots of memories. I took her from poverty, got her a job, showed her how to save, looked after a kid of hers. Thats how she thanked me. I moved on. Never getting married again. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, sirineou said:

Did he give them to her?

If so he is selling someone else property , which I assume is a crime in Thailand and is posting evidence of such criminal activity online. 

If he never gave them to her, apart from being weird, he is not "selling his GF's clothes but his"

Also IMO  trying on womens clothes is a bit weird, no wonder she left him.  

Possession 9/10 of law.

*pans over to somchai who reads this smiling with glee*

his plan to go to 2nd hand shop and get clothes for 20 bt and post sexy pic of his "gf"

so long lao kao and hello Johnny Walker...its good to be the king!

as for me im off to the 2nd hand shop to see whats left! ????

• Haha 1

Lesson to be learned is dont be dame size or smaller than your partner.  Duh

It sounds creepy outting them on.  Just the thought that they fit!  But i can imagine his sister and him having a fun rime of it.   But not 300!  Who buys the gf 300 things? 

Edited by Elkski

On 8/3/2023 at 6:58 AM, sirineou said:

Did he give them to her?

If so he is selling someone else property , which I assume is a crime in Thailand and is posting evidence of such criminal activity online. 

If he never gave them to her, apart from being weird, he is not "selling his GF's clothes but his"

Also IMO  trying on womens clothes is a bit weird, no wonder she left him.  

He Bought Them with HIS Money.....