Pelosi calls Trump indictments ‘exquisite,’ ‘beautiful’

Social Media

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The reason right wing supporters of Trump keep on citing this incident, is that they have so little else to point to. Whereas  their guy has a consistent record of indulging in public displays of infantile behavior. 

Like I said, the mentality of Dems on this forum who react to every criticism of someone on the left by labelling people right wing Trump supporters. It's all they've got ????.

It's no wonder she acts how she does, she's dumbing it down to suit the needs of her audience. I even saw a "You go girl" by one of them on this very thread. :clap2:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

By childishly tearing up some papers with a smug expression on her face? ????

Her and Biden appear to be on a race back to infancy. All that was missing was her stamping her foot, poking out her tongue and screaming "I HATE YOU". 

The state of US politics... Wow. Although, in defense of her behaviour you only have to read some of the posts by the Democrat supporters on this forum to see the type of crowd she is playing to. ????

You know who else besides Nancy pelosi and most rational folks that are getting a chortle out of Donnie’s demise anglika merkel (sorry for the spelling) also I remember his lie filled state of the union address it was treated in the manner it deserved

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Like I said, the mentality of Dems on this forum who react to every criticism of someone on the left by labelling people right wing Trump supporters. It's all they've got ????.

It's no wonder she acts how she does, she's dumbing it down to suit the needs of her audience. I even saw a "You go girl" by one of them on this very thread. :clap2:

Readers of the above post should keep in mind that its author condemned the Biden administration for  high interest rates and praised the right wing Sunak administration for exactly the same thing. It's abundantly clear where you  stand politically and how double are your standards.

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Readers of the above post should keep in mind that its author condemned the Biden administration for  high interest rates and praised the right wing Sunak administration for exactly the same thing. It's abundantly clear where you  stand politically and how double are your standards.

Are you some kind of unofficial arbiter/announcer of fellow posters political leanings now? Congrats on the promotion, in fairness given the amount of time you spend on here you probably deserve something in return although (like others I could name but won't) I suspect you already receive that under a different username ????.

There is a time and a place for raising and lowering interest rates. A bit like having a weak or a strong currency, it isn't universally a good or a bad thing, it depends on economic conditions and what you are trying to achieve. Frankly, I would have thought you would have known that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Brings to mind ,

A passage I once read in a movie forward,

”from its earliest days, the american experiment in democracy was threatened by internal division”!

These people ( congress) elected by the people throughout the decades have brought about many laws through heated debate!

And yet

It continues ,this internal strife!

The republic that millions have fought and died for is under siege more so than ever before .

The executive branch with the Doj / Fbi have weaponized government against their political opponents !
This has never been done in the history of my country.

Imop

quote "if ever a politician were to be censored it would be her, she’s unhinged! But the constitution protects her radicalism!"

Talking about unhinged politicians, how is that star of the GOP, Marjory Taylor Greene coming along nowadays?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/8/2023 at 5:19 AM, JonnyF said:

From the article you chose to post:

Daily Mail speak at its best.

• There's no suggestion of wrongdoing, but some have speculated as to whether Paul may have had a steer about the upcoming Senate vote 
  • Like 2