Trump has already disqualified himself from White House return

Social Media

37 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Gotta be convicted to be pardoned.

Unfortunately no; the Nixon pardon is an especially notorious example, but pre-emptive pardons are possible. 

"Proclamation 4311 was a presidential proclamation issued by President of the United States Gerald Ford on September 8, 1974, granting a full and unconditional pardon to Richard Nixon, his predecessor, for any crimes that he might have committed against the United States as president."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

• Like 2

As last time it boils down to picking one out of two evils.  Anybody who would chose Biden to represent their country over Trump must be kidding.  There are obviously better options.  A mature 18 year old student would be a better option. They would still have naive honesty in their mind at least. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Facts make you laugh?

Well, the jokes on you.

trump ending Unemployment: 6.8%

trump ending GDP: negative GDP

Current UE: 3.4%

Current economy: Plus GDP

Biden's FY2021 budget: $350 billion LESS than trump's last year profligacy

Biden's FY2022 budget: $1.3 trillion LESS than trump's last year profligacy.

Yea, I laugh at trump's abject incompetence, too.

Beware - contents way past sell by date!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Unemployment numbers and economics don't rely on which president is in power. It's like me taking credit for the sun rising in the morning. 

In normal times, that's true. But not when economic upheaval occurs. Still, not solely on the President but Congress, too.

Which is why Biden wisely went big on his budget plans when he had a Democratic Congress. He saw what happened when the Republicans took Congress in 2010. They actually pushed for austerity in the wake of the greatest global economic downturn since the Great Depression. That delayed recovery for years.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Then what did trump accomplish? All he ever kept spewing was 'best economy ever'.

It wasn't even close, yet he took credit for it.

Other than he and his family grifting, or him playing golf ($172,000,000 cost to Taxpayer per trump's own Office of Management and Budget), calling into Fox or holding rallies, he did nothing.

And hence why another better option should be chosen. Where did all the great people go? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I wasn't talking to you. Why not read back and figure it out while I wine and dine? 

TGIF 

You were talking to me regardless of whether you think so or not.

I've had dinner, a delicious pad thai.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Then what did trump accomplish? All he ever kept spewing was 'best economy ever'.

It wasn't even close, yet he took credit for it.

Other than he and his family grifting, or him playing golf ($172,000,000 cost to Taxpayer per trump's own Office of Management and Budget), calling into Fox or holding rallies, he did nothing.

Ive entered the numbers into eulers equation for estimates on the differential equation

Integral of Biden times Trump equals negative 1.

Can't we just nominate a sensible option people? 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Since the question was asked twice w/o response, allow me:

Manafort was charged with various financial crimes including tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering. There were 18 criminal charges including 5 falsifications of income tax returns, 4 failures to file foreign bank account reports, 4 counts of bank fraud, and 5 counts of bank fraud conspiracy.

He was also put in prison for 9 months before being convicted - even Bernie Madoff walked around free before and during his trial but he had a different boss. :wai:

I recall that when they had him under house arrest he was telephoning witnesses and other things he shouldn't have been doing.  I think the released him early on a Covid-related pretense.  It is hard to keep up the full-time DT reality show.

8 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

As last time it boils down to picking one out of two evils.  Anybody who would chose Biden to represent their country over Trump must be kidding.  There are obviously better options.  A mature 18 year old student would be a better option. They would still have naive honesty in their mind at least. 

The first time I was eligible to vote in a presidential election was Nixon vs McGovern.  I didn't want either, but that's all they give ya.  I didn't vote in a presidential election until 1988.  And then not until 2008.  Up until the 1990s the Dems and the GOP were not all that different.

14 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Agreed. The general question for me as a non-US-citizen:

Is it all what 350 million have to offer?

Two grand dads, who are going to be dement or crazy, stubborn and childish?????

That is not the issue. I think what has happened is that both the campaiging, and the office itself has become so toxic, and so degrading, between the corporations who essentially control the government now, their lobbyists, the horrendous senate and congress, the media, and social media, that anyone of real character has no interest in engaging in the circus. So, you end up with lightweights like Trump and DeSantis, due to their megalomania. The others? The good ones? Zero interest in dragging themselves or their family through the mud and slime. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

And hence why another better option should be chosen. Where did all the great people go? 

Ok then, give us a name.  You seem to be an expert on who shouldn't be President.  Tell us who you think should.  Just one name not Trump or Biden.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Ive entered the numbers into eulers equation for estimates on the differential equation

Integral of Biden times Trump equals negative 1.

Can't we just nominate a sensible option people? 

Thanks for the argle-bargle. The fact is that comments like yours stress personality over programs. The most important question is where a candidate stands on the issues. Why should I care about how fit, say, Tim Scott is, or the alleged content of  character compared to Joe Biden's, if the agenda he backs is one I find deplorable?

• Like 2