What % of farangs in Thailand are worth talking to?

bignok

6 hours ago, Trippy said:

I wonder if the OP would be worth talking to?

Self-assessed at 5% probability......

But in fairness I imagine that is due to willingness to engage rather than lack of compelling topics to engage in.  When I travel I usually am not there to engage or make friends, but rather to experience a place, on my own terms and at my own pace, as I enjoy solo travel.  But on occasion I've met people who I hit it off with and have had some good conversation.  

Edited by ChrisP24
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

I should send them a post card from Uttradit

That's me put the laugh by the way don't understand why they removed it you can't decide who you would like to Punch in the face. ????

17 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I'm not the one having to come onto an online forum and basically tell everyone you don't get on with people. And judging from the vast majority of your posts, I can easily see why. 

So you are friends with everyone on here 5555

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Well certainly not you.

However, I would like to think I give credance to anyone with a good point who can argue their stance with facts and logic (something you struggle with). But your post wasn't about "friends' on AN but farangs in Thailand in general and you have again shown your intolerance for others which by sheer coincidence you also show here on AN.  

Ok.

• Sad 2

f you're not too bright, like getting drunk all the time and 'hiring' young women you'll probably find a lot of farangs OK.

But realistically it's 0%.   

If you're extremely lucky you may find the 1 in 10,000 who's decent but it's super unlikely so why waste time dealing with all the trash?

20 minutes on here daily are enough of a reminder that it's just not worth the effort.

Quality western people generally don't retire in Thailand.

Sad but true.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

You have a screw loose, chap, and I reckon if you keep that cr@p up, you will not have to deal with "trash" that much longer here.......................:ermm:

My friend you must know it takes all sorts. ????