Policeman arrested for firing gun in hospital over boyfriend troubles

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Feeling slighted, the officer went to the Phumiphol Aduldej Hospital in Sai Mai district, Bangkok where his boyfriend worked, with the intention of resolving the matter.

And took his gun with him?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobU said:

This Beggars belief. What kind of selection process does the RTP have for recruitment?

So, why can't this young police officer be gay? There must be many other gay RTP officers throughout Thailand, as in many other countries. It is the ability to perform their police duties that is important without sexuality being involved.

For reference (UK)

The National LGBT+ Police Network represents the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans staff associations across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands, both within the police service and in partner agencies such as the National Crime Agency, Civil Nuclear Constabulary and Ministry of Defence. Our aim is to support the officers and staff throughout their careers by creating working environments where they can thrive and feel able to be their true selves at work.

https://www.joiningthepolice.co.uk/supporting-diversity/support-organisations/national-lgbt-police-network

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

So, why can't this young police officer be gay? There must be many other gay RTP officers throughout Thailand, as in many other countries. It is the ability to perform their police duties that is important without sexuality being involved.

For reference (UK)

The National LGBT+ Police Network represents the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans staff associations across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands, both within the police service and in partner agencies such as the National Crime Agency, Civil Nuclear Constabulary and Ministry of Defence. Our aim is to support the officers and staff throughout their careers by creating working environments where they can thrive and feel able to be their true selves at work.

https://www.joiningthepolice.co.uk/supporting-diversity/support-organisations/national-lgbt-police

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I wonder how different it is to the UK, where we've had police officers raping and murdering!?

And that never happens in any other country?

Just Thailand and UK?

Grow up!

The story is about Thailand. 

Another unnecessary, spiteful and petty jibe about UK.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, RobU said:

Are you for real????????????? Precious boy my quote was about his idiotic and dangerous behaviour firing a gun not his sexuality  his sexuality has nothing to do with it. Grow up

It was the way I interpreted your post - my apologies. By the way, I am grown up with 34 years in Police Service before retirement.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

It was the way I interpreted your post - my apologies. By the way, I am grown up with 34 years in Police Service before retirement.

I also have served in the police and I fail to see how my statement could be interpreted in such a way as you did the story was about a policeman who committed a dangerous and criminal act the mention of his boyfriend was an incidental to indicate the trigger for the incident just as the mention of a girlfriend would be. Do you go off in the same rants shutting down any criticism of homosexuals being stupid, are we only allowed to criticise heterosexuals?????

7 minutes ago, RobU said:

I also have served in the police and I fail to see how my statement could be interpreted in such a way as you did the story was about a policeman who committed a dangerous and criminal act the mention of his boyfriend was an incidental to indicate the trigger for the incident just as the mention of a girlfriend would be. Do you go off in the same rants shutting down any criticism of homosexuals being stupid, are we only allowed to criticise heterosexuals?????

Criticise who ever you like, I was born in a true democratic country and I shall do the same. CASE CLOSED.

Hi guys

What I fail to understand is that a shot into the air has to come back down again with a high volocity.

All over the world millions of shots are fired upwardly, yet one doesn't hear of anyone getting hurt on thier return.

Happy days

No point in all the gay bashing as the fault of the frustrated cop was naturally to fire his gun. Gay or not, the fellow is a dangerous scumbag and needs not only to be fired but also put in a mental home for proper or unproper treatment.

On a different look, I love gay men. Because the more the men are gay in my favorite club, the more space I have to sneak from behind and pick up all the girlies just fer meself  ????

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, windas said:

Hi guys

What I fail to understand is that a shot into the air has to come back down again with a high volocity.

All over the world millions of shots are fired upwardly, yet one doesn't hear of anyone getting hurt on thier return.

Happy days

I remember a case of people being killed at a celebration in a middle Eastern country where shots fired into the air returned to ground, reported on the BBC website.