How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

Just now, BangkokReady said:

So, if someone had a real girlfriend, but they chose to always use condoms as a method of contraception, they would be sad too?

Most dont because they have other options. Also oral sex.

Seems you don't know much about relationships.

Are you 18yo?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

What do you pay for? A room cost the same. Food is cheap. Costs next to nothing.

So in this fairly conservative Buddha-ocracy, you find an endless stream of footloose bohemian GF's?

You sound even luckier than this guy

• Haha 2

Just now, bignok said:

I think you are sad now. Asking such naive questions.

How old are you?

What?  I'm simply asking you to explain something you have said.

According to you, people who have sex with bargirls are sad because they have to wear condoms.  I'm asking if people who wear condoms in a normal relationship are also sad.  Which, by the logic of your argument, they are.  This then points to how ridiculous the things you have said are.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What?  I'm simply asking you to explain something you have said.

According to you, people who have sex with bargirls are sad because they have to wear condoms.  I'm asking if people who wear condoms in a normal relationship are also sad.  Which, by the logic of your argument, they are.  This then points to how ridiculous the things you have said are.

Ok kid. When you grow up and start a real relationship you will find out.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

The gal not being fluent in English, or my lack of decent Thai,  never really hindered that much here.

And you got "solar power". Thai ladies tend to brag about their partner's capabilities.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Get a life kid.

You've been replying to me more than I have to you.  ????

Why not just answer the question?  Your logic suggests that someone in a normal relationship who uses condoms is sad, but you don't seem to want to admit that, so presumably, when you said that someone who has sex with a bargirl is sad because they have to wear a condom, it was basically nonsense.

Next you'll be saying that someone who is circumcised is "sad" simply because they experience a lot less sensation during sex than someone who is intact... ????

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

You've been replying to me more than I have to you.  ????

Why not just answer the question?  Your logic suggests that someone in a normal relationship who uses condoms is sad, but you don't seem to want to admit that, so presumably, when you said that someone who has sex with a bargirl is sad because they have to wear a condom, it was basically nonsense.

Next you'll be saying that someone who is circumcised is "sad" simply because they experience a lot less sensation during sex than someone who is intact... ????

So now you are trolling me because my opinion is different to yours.

Well I proved my point.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Why is it so difficult? 

If you cant figure out for yourself that relying on paid prostitutes for your sexlife is sad in a country with so many attractive single women then I dont think he will be able to help you understand.

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Are people who use condoms in a normal relationship sad or not?

Ok, you use the word "normal" to describe relationships that are not sad paid for with prostitutes which indicates you know the difference and are just trying to argue.

Just now, Goat said:

If you cant figure out for yourself that relying on paid prostitutes for your sexlife is sad in a country with so many attractive single women then I dont think he will be able to help you understand.

Ok, you use the word "normal" to describe relationships that are not sad paid for with prostitutes which indicates you know the difference and are just trying to argue.

He's got no idea about women it seems or couples. 

• Confused 1

Just now, LaosLover said:

Next GF:

"Sure, I dream of exotic travel, like from Petchaburi to Hua Hin, but that bus ticket costs 60 baht.

If only there were a devil may care westerner to make my fun-dreams come alive, the kind of guy who says, 'sure, order that large size on the noodle bowl.

Just a small town Buddha-lovin' girl

Livin' in a small town Buddha-lovin' worl'.

Good luck.

• Confused 1

So now you are trolling me because my opinion is different to yours.

If asking you to explain something you have said that appears to have no logic to it is trolling to you, you must get trolled an awful lot.

Well I proved my point.

What point was that?  The one you refuse to explain because it's ridiculous?

• Like 1

If asking you to explain something you have said that appears to have no logic to it is trolling to you, you must get trolled an awful lot.

What point was that?  The one you refuse to explain because it's ridiculous?

So if I said using condoms and bargirls was good you would be happy?

So your happiness depends on opinions of people you never met.

I was right. Sad is the right word.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1