How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

If you cant figure out for yourself that relying on paid prostitutes for your sexlife is sad in a country with so many attractive single women then I dont think he will be able to help you understand.

He said that it was sad due to wearing a condom, so I asked if normal couples are sad if they wear condoms.  It's fairly obvious that this one question highlights how stupid it is to try to suggest that someone is sad for sleeping with bargirls because they have to wear a condom.

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Ok, you use the word "normal" to describe relationships that are not sad paid for with prostitutes which indicates you know the difference and are just trying to argue.

I am simply challenging what he said as it is fairly ridiculous to suggest that someone is sad for having sex with a bargirl because they have to wear a condom.  The fact that he won't answer the question, suggest he realises how illogical what he said is, but doens't want to admit it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

So if I said using condoms and bargirls was good you would be happy?

Haha.  Clearly not.

I'm asking you if you think that someone who uses a condom in a normal relationship is sad also.  (Since you said that the reason you think someone who has sex with bargirls is sad is the fact that they have to wear a condom.)

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Haha.  Clearly not.

I'm asking you if you think that someone who uses a condom in a normal relationship is sad also.  (Since you said that the reason you think someone who has sex with bargirls is sad is the fact that they have to wear a condom.)

Your naive question is open ended. For how long?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

No i understood it clearly with the clever analogy he used.

Sex with condoms is like drinking light beer. It just anything like the real thing.

You should try it some time. You are gonna love it.

Mate he's a virgin by the sounds of it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

In my opinion, up to 150 men (beginner), no big deal.

150-500 men (BAB - been around the block), she is experienced, but will likely be fine, if she has a good heart, and a strong mind.
500-1000 men (AVEG - a very experienced gal) is approaching the point where there very well might be some long term psychological damage.
1000-2000 men (ASP - a serious pro), and there is likely to be long term bitterness towards men.

2000 men (ATW - around the world) a

Wow, thanks Mike for that very detailed answer.

So back to the OP. Should all these groups get paid the same? 

Or should ATW get more or less than AVEG and BABs?

• Haha 1

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

I very much doubt that you're getting high standard for free. Real high class women wouldn't look twice at you, let alone get suckered into driving lessons so you can sleaze on to them.

I doubt them high class ones are any better on the work bench than a 800b rental.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Why is it sad?  If he can't get the same without paying and he has the money?  Why not pay for a live-in nurse/maid/sex-provider if he can afford it and a woman wants to take on the role?

So many people here seem to have the attitude of: "The man is happy, the woman is happy, but I don't like it/I'm an unhappy person, so I'm going to make disparaging remarks about it".  That's the sad thing, IMO.

It's sad that those guys think the lady likes them when it's mainly about money, now if you don't care about that, no problem

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Go and sew your oats with as many nice young bar girls as you feel the need to.

2. Find a girl that is not a bar girl, and marry her.

I put it around for many years like many of you, enjoyed every minute of it, then married a divorced teacher.

Amazes me why people see bar girls as anything else than just an experience !

I do not pay my wife a salary, I give her 40k a month to cover all the bills, food, rent etc, and the rest she can do with as she pleases. Its about a woman's relationship with money more than anything else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Finally a post of yours I agree with.

Much better to rent em for an hour or two here and there.

Sling them an extra 100 if you want your clothes washed and ironed.

Ah yes, when you'd get them back to your place and you'd sit them down and say there was a special thing you wanted her to do for you which other men probably didn't ask for.

What is it? she'd ask, and you would ask if she could sew some buttons back on your shirts (and they did).