How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Try engaging with what I'm saying, instead of trying to look for ways to make ad-homs.  If you cannot, you can simply say that you messed up and said something illogical that you didn't mean.  Then perhaps we can move on.

1 how old are you?

2 do you think a 2 month rs is the same as 20 years?

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Ah yes, when you'd get them back to your place and you'd sit them down and say there was a special thing you wanted her to do for you which other men probably didn't ask for.

What is it? she'd ask, and you would ask if she could sew some buttons back on your shirts (and they did).

have had em wash and iron clothes/mop the floors/walk my dog/clean the bathrooms etc etc.

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Why a bar girl? Any Thai lady may need some financial support. My wife was working in one of those tour agencies in Patong when I met her, and was making up to 30k a month.  In those years  I was making around 20k USD a  month, so I thought a monthly allowance of 50k Baht was ok.

And to reassure @scubascuba15 years later we  are still together and had very decent sex last night.

That's telling him!! - - It is all individual, every case is different...

If you only have 30,000 baht a month income and you give 15,000, you are very generous...

If you have 500,000-1MM baht a month, 20,000 baht a month would be cheap... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

2 do you think a 2 month rs is the same as 20 years?

As I said, a normal relationship where condoms are the regular method of contraception.  Not people who have just started dating and are unsure about exclusivity, trust, sexual health, etc..

Just now, BangkokReady said:

As I said, a normal relationship where condoms are the regular method of contraception.  Not people who have just started dating and are unsure about exclusivity, trust, sexual health, etc..

So in your opinion using condoms 100% of the time for 15 years is a good plan? 

31 minutes ago, Goat said:

If you cant figure out for yourself that relying on paid prostitutes for your sexlife is sad in a country with so many attractive single women then I dont think he will be able to help you understand.

Bingo ... we have a winner.  

Free buffet is available, but some prefer to pay, and for lower quality.   Does boggle the mind.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I think it is fair to figure out what she makes now in the bar.  People dont believe it, but some of these girls are making 2 to 3,000 b a night no problem.  So, from my experience and knowing some of the girls in these situations, if you give her 20k she may seem OK at first but I bet she is soon out meeting former customers.   Why would they want to take a big pay cut to sit around with some old man?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

but you are also paying all of her upkeep.

Good point - - and in my experience, things change, both for better or worse, more expensive or less... I have given anywhere from nothing to what would be considered a lot. My wife is a "person" - - she has dreams and wants and it became part of my life and happiness to help her achieve and exceed her goals... through sickness and in health. 

it is called sharing and caring - - and for me, it comes w/no obligations. 

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I think it is fair to figure out what she makes now in the bar.  People dont believe it, but some of these girls are making 2 to 3,000 b a night no problem.  So, from my experience and knowing some of the girls in these situations, if you give her 20k she may seem OK at first but I bet she is soon out meeting former customers.   Why would they want to take a big pay cut to sit around with some old man?

Aren't there supposedly girls often trying to get rescued out of bars though?  Some of them must want out.  Or do those ones not target the demographic in question?

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

How would I know?  I thought I was an 18 year old virgin in your bizarre fantasy?  Now I'm an old man bar frequenter?

Do you ever consider making sense or being consistent?

Answer the questions. How old are you?

Why do you think condom sex is as good as natural?

Or will you dodge the questions yet again.

• Confused 1

Just now, bignok said:

You havent answered a single question

What?  I answered your questions in good faith, assuming it would allow you to answer the question that you want to try to doge for some reason, and you simply answer with another question.  Now you're back to saying that I'm not answering your questions again.

I'm not sure how else I can help you to try to understand.

If you can only troll, what's the point?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

What?  I answered your questions in good faith, assuming it would allow you to answer the question that you want to try to doge for some reason, and you simply answer with another question.  Now you're back to saying that I'm not answering your questions again.

I'm not sure how else I can help you to try to understand.

If you can only troll, what's the point?

So you spent 1 hour stalking me for no reason. Ok bye.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, bignok said:

Answer the questions. How old are you?

Why do you think condom sex is as good as natural?

Or will you dodge the questions yet again.

Lol, what???  I never said anything about how "good" condom sex is.

I was asking you whether you thought that people who use condoms as their regular method of protection were sad, as you had made the same claim about people who use prostitutes, because they have to wear condoms.

You don't want to give me a straight answer, for some reason.