How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

1 minute ago, bignok said:

So you spent 1 hour stalking me for no reason. Ok bye.

Stalking?  We have simply been exchanging messages on an internet forum.  You've actually been replying to me more than I have to you.

I was asking you a fairly straight forward question to try to explore your way of thinking in terms of condom use and the label of someone being "sad", since it seems a little unusual.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Stalking?  We have simply been exchanging messages on an internet forum.  You've actually been replying to me more than I have to you.

I was asking you a fairly straight forward question to try to explore your way of thinking in terms of condom use and the label of someone being "sad", since it seems a little unusual.

You love deflection. You havent answered a single question.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Ummm, I never said they should???  I haven't said anything about my opinion on condom use whatsoever.  That's all in your head.

But if they do, are you saying that they are sad?

Backtracking again. 

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

regular method of contraception.

That is a good question BR.

Thanks for asking.

I generally use the pullout method for two reasons. Firstly to impress them with my quantity that i  estimate to be very close to a full liter. And secondly, they get scared of falling pregnant and usually like to go straight down to thepharmacy to get on the pill. 

Very rare Thai females ask to use condoms these days. They are usually too shy to say it the first time so you just push through ok.

As Big Bird said, it reduces the pleasure.

Back in the 90s they more often did insist on condoms.

Other changes since then compared to nowadays I have noticed is back in the 90s not many were shaved, now it seems many are, or are willing to after a bit of hair pulling and teasing. Usually if you throw in the "monkey" word it motivates them.

And you would never find a three holer back in the 90s, the mere suggestion of it would get an "i am not a Ladyboy" reaction. These days more are willing to try it, but still less than 25% of them. They just need a bit of persuasion.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bignok said:

Answer the questions. 

Oh dear.

I have stuff to do, so I'll have to cut this interesting debate short now.

I think what we have basically got to, based on the implied meaning of your "deflection questions", is that you do indeed think that someone is "sad" if they use a condom in a normal long-term relationship.

Up to you, but, of course, that's a little strange, because your judgement of someone who "relies" on bargirls for sex is that they are "sad", but that "sadness" is only as sad as a man who is in a long-term relationship and still relies on condoms for contraception, which is not really that "sad" at all.

A little odd, overall, but you are entitled to your opinion, of course.

I suspect that when I asked you "Why is someone who replies on bargirls for sex sad?", you kind of panicked and said something that you didn't mean, which is why you didn't really want to explain your reasoning, but that doesn't really matter now.

Have a nice day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well said. Difference between some western women and some Thai women is that a Thai woman is pay as you go, while a western women is in it for the really big payoff at the end.

Only thing I have issue with is that some farangs are daft enough to actually buy their wives ( sinsod ). I didn't, and it's never necessary for a non virgin.

What a terrible load of rubbish… You are clearly describing a prostitute in the one hand and a long term relationship on the other. So very sad the way that you viewed Thai women. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Oh dear.

I have stuff to do, so I'll have to cut this interesting debate short now.

I think what we have basically got to, based on the implied meaning of your "deflection questions", is that you do indeed think that someone is "sad" if they use a condom in a normal long-term relationship.

Up to you, but, of course, that's a little strange, because your judgement of someone who "relies" on bargirls for sex is that they are "sad", but that "sadness" is only as sad as a man who is in a long-term relationship and still relies on condoms for contraception, which is not really that "sad" at all.

A little odd, overall, but you are entitled to your opinion, of course.

I suspect that when I asked you "Why is someone who replies on bargirls for sex sad?", you kind of panicked and said something that you didn't mean, which is why you didn't really want to explain your reasoning, but that doesn't really matter now.

Have a nice day.

Just out of interest… why do you think someone would continue to use condoms in a long term relationship? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Just out of interest… why do you think someone would continue to use condoms in a long term relationship? 

I suppose if the girl doesn't like to/cannot use any chemical form of contraception and the guy prefers to climax inside of her.  ????‍♂️

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Why would you pay them anything.  Can understand having some pocket money, so not to ask you all the time for some spending cash.

But to pay a 'salary', basically, to be your GF, changes the title of GF to employee.   Maid w/bennies to be kind.

Why do people in TH, do things they would never do in their home country?  Anyone ever pay their GF outside of TH, to be with them?

Pay if you like, but don't call her your GF, if the moment you stop paying, she'll leave.  That's an employee.

A decent thai woman is in controll of the household and the monthly expenses, and if she is taking care of you, you take care of her and her needs, and that can be different from one to another depending on her lifesituation. If she is your wife and she is a housewife, shouldnt you make sure she have everything she needs including pocket money and money for her self without making her an employe? 

What works for you might not be the same for others, and not speaking about bar girls but generally. 

My wife have access to everything I transfer, but not what I have oversea, and that works for us. If she could not controll it or I did not trust her, I would not married her after 6 years of relationship and been living together for more than 5 years.