How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

9 minutes ago, transam said:

To an old bloke.......:coffee1:

Anyone, any age, as I got here @ 45, after the divorce here, all of 47, still wouldn't bother with P4P, as too easy and more enjoyable to go to the buffet ????

Personality dependent of course, if you have one.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

For some people 50K is not much.

I'm guessing for Thai man 30-40k and maybe 10k for condo to keep a real beauty on a string. Exclusive.

That'd be double the fishbowl rate but much better experience.

She can help launder money as well. ????

Edited by Seamaster
  • Like 1

With these fine ladies, the best would be to apply the golden mantra. ....Never buy, always rent.

Not to mention the danger of contracting some STD if the lady still plays around in the wings.

Edited by Sigmund

7 hours ago, circa02 said:

A friend pays 25k a month to keep it in the village, but who knows if it sneaks back pattaya moment he's airbourne. He's getting mugged off imo and I don't think it does any good, there always extras he has pony up, and they just see him as a walking ATM when he visits. She should get a job, even 7/11, and then if he wants to supplement that a little then fair enough, but not my life or money... I tune out when he starts moaning about it now ????

Before smartphones, it was easier to trick someone to believe they where somewhere else, not today. 

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Who is tiger woods and why should I know him (I assume it is a male you refer to)?

Tiger Woods is a professional golfer, the son of Earl Woods ( African-American ) and Kutilda Woods ( Thai ). He has won 15 major titles, and has a net worth of USD 1.1 billion after paying out $100 million in a divorce settlement.

I can only conclude you are living in a Himalayan cave if you have not heard of him, or have zero interest in sport.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Tiger Woods is a professional golfer, the son of Earl Woods ( African-American ) and Kutilda Woods ( Thai ). He has won 15 major titles, and has a net worth of USD 1.1 billion after paying out $100 million in a divorce settlement.

I can only conclude you are living in a Himalayan cave if you have not heard of him, or have zero interest in sport.

I agree.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Tiger is actually more Chinese than Thai, but the Chinese have never claimed him as one of their own. Tiger's dad has some Chinese blood, while mom was half.

I went to a party with Tiger once at the then-PM's house. Every Thai mother at the party was thrusting her daughter on to him. Tiger finally got fed up and walked out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

No one cares how much money you have but throw loads of money at women (or men or LBs if that's your thing) and they will just milk you plus have others on the side, nothing good comes from overpaying

I agree. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Dont read/watch news.

Dont like golf.

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Tiger is actually more Chinese than Thai, but the Chinese have never claimed him as one of their own. Tiger's dad has some Chinese blood, while mom was half.

I went to a party with Tiger once at the then-PM's house. Every Thai mother at the party was thrusting her daughter on to him. Tiger finally got fed up and walked out.

Many northern Thais have Chinese in the mix somewhere. I was not aware Earl Woods had Chinese ancestry as well, according to Wikipedia some European ethnicity.

The Thai mothers probably did not realize Tiger is not into women with small busts. His wife and all the women he had affairs with have one common denominator - a large rack.

Sorry, off topic.

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

What do you think? Many miserable grumphy angry men her who lash out on many different topics. 

Why is it so? 

I don't know. Outlet? Like boxing without the exercise. A dozen seem to hate me.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

I don't know. Outlet? Like boxing without the exercise. A dozen seem to hate me.

Can that have anything  how you profile yourselves? 

I get a few confused emotions once and awhile on things I see as my personal opinion, and if that is not accepted, be it, I do not care!

Anyway, hate someone on a forum, then you have seriously problems in the real world. It is what it is when coming to online activities, and my best guess, there is alot of men here who moved to paradise and suffer, and that suffering reflects their actions here without consequences. If not the mods gets tired of them. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Can that have anything  how you profile yourselves? 

I get a few confused emotions once and awhile on things I see as my personal opinion, and if that is not accepted, be it, I do not care!

Anyway, hate someone on a forum, then you have seriously problems in the real world. It is what it is when coming to online activities, and my best guess, there is alot of men here who moved to paradise and suffer, and that suffering reflects their actions here without consequences. If not the mods gets tired of them. 

I think weekly muay thai might help them. 

1 hour ago, Sigmund said:

With these fine ladies, the best would be to apply the golden mantra. ....Never buy, always rent.

Not to mention the danger of contracting some STD if the lady still plays around in the wings.

Isnt that a contradiction