90 Day On Line Report Web Site Address - sorry about that

2 hours ago, nightfox said:

Is anyone having any issues submitting their report as it wont let me submit?

You do not provide much to go on, but it might possibly be a weekend technical glitch. Immigration's IT systems are pretty fragile.

On 8/16/2023 at 12:24 PM, BritTim said:

Actually, while Windows NT was a poor choice for high reliability systems, it was the first Microsoft OS to have a decent filesystem. NTFS is not as good as, say, BTRFS or ZFS. However, at the time of its introduction, it was one of the best designed filesystems available The risk of data loss was orders of magnitude less than with the older FAT and FAT32 designs..

Trouble was that for a server, when the data got corrupted you really didn't know what was wrong until you reloaded a brand new instance of the NT System. 

14 hours ago, nightfox said:

Is anyone having any issues submitting their report as it wont let me submit?

Do it on the web not the app. Did it at 11PM last night, got approved at 11.30 AM this morning

Edited by proton

I applied about noon on the first day, after which it was pending. I waited as long as possible until 1 PM on the due date, then to avoid the 2000 baht fine i set off for chaengwattana. At 5:07 PM while still waiting in the queue my application from 15+ days ago was approved. 

A Thai person there had been pending for 11 days. They spoke with the staff about their case but the staff just had them fill out a new paper. 

Everyone was being asked for their tm30. I hadn't traveled in 4 months since my last tm30 online but at 4 pm I submitted a new extra one online just in case. 

16 hours ago, proton said:

Do it on the web not the app. Did it at 11PM last night, got approved at 11.30 AM this morning

Can u explain for a non computer expert do it on the web not on the app?

Thank u.

I have waited almost 2 weeks for my approval or not and  my info is marked "pending".

I am going to CW tomorrow.

Assuming it is finally approved how will that affect me on line?

I assume I need to cancel the on line application?

What will happen next time for my 90 day report? Can I do it on line or need I go in person?

Many thx any input.

17 minutes ago, zombie nights said:

I am going to CW tomorrow.

Assuming it is finally approved how will that affect me on line?

I assume I need to cancel the on line application?

What will happen next time for my 90 day report? Can I do it on line or need I go in person?

First up here is online link 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

As for your online "pending" forget about it.

My report (CW) also is pending.

I had already done one weeks ago and eventually cancelled and submitted another ...still Pending.

I also am going to CW tomorrow.

You can make an appointment at CW.

If you do print out your confirmation email. 

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

As for next time ..You should be able to do it online.

My last 2 have failed online after several successful online reports.

My next one will try online and also do report via mail.

Doing both does not derail the report.

If online is accepted then your return from immigration via mail states "already approved" 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:13 AM, bokeh said:

I submitted mine Monday last week, Aug 7.  The deadline is tomorrow, Aug 17.  It is still "Pending".  The pop up about the 90-day procedures, etc. on the main immigration site says there will be a response within 3 working days.  Ha!

Now I have to decide whether to try canceling and resubmitting, or just wait, and plan on a trek out to CW next week before the 7 days grace period is up.  Sheesh!

Holy Moly!  My submission from Aug 7 has just been "approved'- the timestamp on the immigration website was 2023-08-22 07:21:18 (UTC +7), less than 2 hours ago.  I had given up and made an appointment to do it at CW this afternoon- 14:25, to be exact.  I just left the original submission as is- no cancel and resubmit- and somebody finally got around to dealing with it.  

Now I can cancel that appointment.  Whew!  

16 days from hitting the submit button on the website to receiving "approval".  (Well, maybe 15.)  Tomorrow is the last day of the "grace period" for doing the report in person.

Now, what's going to happen NEXT time, which is set as Nov. 5?  Aiyaa!  No more optimism from me, just fingers crossed.

Good luck, everyone!

Following the email link to the booking, it seems there is no way, certainly no link, to cancel a booking, only "reschedule" which is making a NEW booking.  So, I guess I will just let it go.  Oh, well...

Edited by bokeh
New related info

I applied online 12 days early.  Yesterday was my deadline and still my application is pending.  I planned ahead for incompetence and made a reservation for in-person reporting last week.  It's still a hassle to travel to CW but I guess that's the point of the online system not working like it had been.

Thank you DrJack54 for your helpful reply above.

I will be at immigration tomorrow so hopefully I can sort my 90 day report then, but we shall see.

Now please do not quote me on this but I had a pleasant chat with an officer from immigration.

He in effect explained I was amongst many people waiting for my pending result.

He also explained and confirmed I have 7 days from my report date before I need to go to immigration. Nonetheless for various reasons i will go in person tomorrow.

I was told he has no access to 90 day report on line so could do nothing to assist on my app.

What is interesting-and I hope I have understand what is being said correctly-and I have no way of knowing if this is correct so do not rely on anything I say- but it seems on line and in person may be separate entities so to speak. I asked about did I need to cancel my pending. He said no. Seems it may be can be given an in person receipt and later also an on line one.

I may have completely misunderstood and I may be proved totally wrong tomorrow. But what I will do  is do my in person report showing the receipt from on line from 3 months ago; get my 90 day paper and say and do nothing re cancelling my on line App.

Worth a try...right?!

Edited by zombie nights

Update: after 2 hour trek to immigration.15  minutes after arrival I got an email approving my 90 day  online! 15 days after submitting it.

I tried to tell them at the main counter my appointment was now cancelled. I took a look in the hall: teeming with people, mainly Chinese etc.

????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 8/22/2023 at 3:30 PM, zombie nights said:

He also explained and confirmed I have 7 days from my report date before I need to go to immigration.

I recall hearing that before, and the official document mentions that it can be submitted within that 7 day grace period. However, the multiple references to having to pay a 2,000 baht fine only mention 90 days. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

"If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected."

Also interesting that between this thread and one other on ASEANNOW, there are many reports of people getting approval after 15 days of pending.

Edited by landosmiles

39 minutes ago, landosmiles said:

Also interesting that between this thread and one other on ASEANNOW, there are many reports of people getting approval after 15 days of pending

Yes some approved and some not.

I have posted in this thread that I have made online reports 15 days prior to due date and with no reply and subsequently rejected after due date..

I went today in person 6 days after due date.

Zero fine.

There has never been report of fine in person during "grace period"

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

I applied online on 17 Aug and have still not had approval. Notification is due 30 Aug so in mind of comments here on the backlog others have experienced I have booked an appointment at CW on 30 Aug. 

My last run of notifications have run smoothly, approved in a couple of days so shame to have the journey there & back if notification is not granted by then. 

GLA

5 minutes ago, 503726 said:

30 Aug so in mind of comments here on the backlog others have experienced I have booked an appointment at CW on 30 Aug. 

Good idea.

I posted my experience above.

I couldn't quite understand the io (zero English) when I showed her my online booking...she kept saying "not 15 day" 

Had no idea what she meant.

Thinking now she meaning I need wait 15 day for approval.

Anyway the appointment system works a treat