Trump claims mystery press conference report clears him of Georgia election charges

Social Media

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am waiting for someone to post that they believe Sydney Powell.

I suspect they will believe Ms. Powell right up to the moment she is sent to a mental health facility.

Hey, not so fast!  I'm waiting for her to be taken to task for this one

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-tried-getting-dod-rescue-mission-qanon-conspiracy-theory-2021-11?op=1

Surely their must be some US law covering making crank calls to The Pentagon.

Going into the ninth year of the MAGA 24/7 reality show I doubt many of the stalwarts have what it takes to admit that they have let themselves be fooled by this charlatan for so long.  But on the other hand I think a whole lot of them don't really see much difference between supporting DT and voting for their fave contestant on American Idol.  Forget about him drawing in new voters, his only issue is stolen 2020 election.

As for GOP politicians I think Comer is near the end of his wits defending the nonsense and is close to cracking; keep an eye out for anti-orange contagion in Congress.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

Hey, not so fast!  I'm waiting for her to be taken to task for this one

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-tried-getting-dod-rescue-mission-qanon-conspiracy-theory-2021-11?op=1

Surely their must be some US law covering making crank calls to The Pentagon.

Going into the ninth year of the MAGA 24/7 reality show I doubt many of the stalwarts have what it takes to admit that they have let themselves be fooled by this charlatan for so long.  But on the other hand I think a whole lot of them don't really see much difference between supporting DT and voting for their fave contestant on American Idol.  Forget about him drawing in new voters, his only issue is stolen 2020 election.

As for GOP politicians I think Comer is near the end of his wits defending the nonsense and is close to cracking; keep an eye out for anti-orange contagion in Congress.

So Sydney Powell is also a Qanon believer. 

She is clearly an idiot, but some people find her to be a useful idiot.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Trump, of course, was lying.

But my question is: of the dozens of attorneys facing court sanctions, criminal penalties, and disbarment for filing fraudulent cases about the 2020 election  why have 0 lawyers defended themselves by proving the election fraud they claimed in their 2020 court cases?

It's been 3 years, and nobody has produced evidence of election fraud under oath.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

But my question is: of the dozens of attorneys facing court sanctions, criminal penalties, and disbarment for filing fraudulent cases about the 2020 election  why have 0 lawyers defended themselves by proving the election fraud they claimed in their 2020 court cases?

It's been 3 years, and nobody has produced evidence of election fraud under oath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/18/judge-orders-hearing-fani-willis-misconduct-georgia-case/

A state judge overseeing the election interference case against former president Donald Trump in Georgia has scheduled a hearing for Feb. 15 to hear evidence regarding accusations that Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D) and her lead prosecutor engaged in an improper relationship and mishandled public money.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/01/18/judge-orders-hearing-fani-willis-misconduct-georgia-case/

A state judge overseeing the election interference case against former president Donald Trump in Georgia has scheduled a hearing for Feb. 15 to hear evidence regarding accusations that Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D) and her lead prosecutor engaged in an improper relationship and mishandled public money.

Small point but important.

Fani Willis’ accuser has presented no evidence to substantiate their accusations.

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

To be fair to Trump he might not always be lying.

His brain is so much like marshmallow these days he doesn’t know reality from the confused mess going on in his head.

His latest accusations regarding Nikki Haley being responsible for Capitol security on Jan 6 is a bit of a give away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

To be fair to Trump he might not always be lying.

His brain is so much like marshmallow these days he doesn’t know reality from the confused mess going on in his head.

His latest accusations regarding Nikki Haley being responsible for Capitol security on Jan 6 is a bit of a give away.

link please lol. I don't believe you. Nobody is that soft in the head. Not even Trump.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2023 at 8:44 AM, Social Media said:

image.png

Former president lashed out on Truth Social after he was indicted in Fulton County, Georgia, for running a criminal enterprise to overturn the 2020 Ga election – charges that could see him spend his final days in jail

Donald Trump and 18 of his allies have been indicted on a range of criminal charges relating to the former president’s attempts to alter Georgia‘s 2020 election results.

The former president described the extensive charge sheet produced by a grand jury in Fulton County as an attempt to stop him from running in next year’s election, writing on Truth Social that “the witch hunt continues”.

Mr Trump has been charged with 13 counts including racketeering, filing false documents, and attempting to coerce public officers to violate their oaths, according to court documents.

The charges mark the fourth major indictment against Trump in nearly as many months, and the second related directly to his actions during the 2020 election.

Prominent allies also charged over the Georgia plot include Trump lawyer and former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Trump and the others named have been issued with arrest warrants and ordered to surrender by 25 August.

On Tuesday, the former president claimed that a “Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT” he will present at a news conference on Monday at his Bedminster golf club will exonerate him.

FULL STORY

independent.png

How does a "report" produced by a defendant at a press conference exonerate him? He'll need to present it again in a court if that's going to happen. It'll be another dirt throwing exercise. Think baby trump in a mud pit.

• Agree 1