12 different personality types

bignok

Convenient that we are sucked into convention by experts to corner our thoughts that there are only 12 personality types. 

Vacant of any such suggestions to challenge or question the restricted classifications that are made up for us.

We're to easy.....per usual. 

Dullards.

Might be even more intelligent to consider that there are much wider varieties of character and personalities that can be counted - infinitive. 

Oh well. 

Never mind.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, zzaa09 said:

Convenient that we are sucked into convention by experts to corner our thoughts that there are only 12 personality types. 

Vacant of any such suggestions to challenge or question the restricted classifications that are made up for us.

Dullards.

Might be even more intelligent to consider that there are much wider varieties of character and personalities that can be counted - infinitive. 

Oh well. 

Never mind.

Weird post full of fluff.

16 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Dullards.

Oh well. 

Never mind.

It's a daft laugh ffs

Yes, I took the time to answer the questions. I certainly agree, as stated that there are hundreds if not thousands of “types” involved in human personalities. I recall having taken a workshop, once upon a time, where we went through the Myers-Briggs personality test. Like this one, why not … interesting but certainly not any absolute conclusions. Being human and subject to out inherited DNA plus the environment we were raised in helps explain much for most of us but … again, general patterns can be discerned but not absolutes when dealing with individuals. I am what I am, I will be what I will be ….