Agent for Egypt tourist visa for a Thai?

Does anyone know of an agent who will help with a tourist visa for a Thai to visit Egypt? I want to take a trip there with a Thai companion. We have previously travelled together to many countries, including the US, the UK, New Zealand, Schengen etc., but Egypt makes it more difficult than any. The Bangkok embassy has no web site, so I cannot even get the application form or find out what the requirements are. If I were in Bangkok, I would go there in person, but we are not. This is bizarre for a country such as Egypt that really needs tourists to keep the economy afloat. I am hoping to find an agent who can help.

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

This company claims to offer visa service for Egypt, suggest you investigate them before forking over any money.  Have a nice trip!

https://visacent.com/embassy/egyptian-embassy-in-bangkok-thailand/

From their disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER OF LEGAL LIABILITY

Visacent.com operates as a privately-owned platform that disseminates general knowledge regarding an array of visa types. It's important to note that we are an autonomous entity with no ties to any governmental bodies globally, including the European Union, the EU Council, or any other government agencies or diplomatic missions.

The resources provided on our site, accessible via https://Visacent.com, are intended for general knowledge dissemination only. We strive to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the information, but we cannot guarantee its thoroughness, correctness, accessibility, or entirety. WE WILL NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREIN. THE USE OF OUR SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT PROVIDES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.

DISCLAIMER FOR EXTERNAL LINKS AND RESOURCES

Our platform, Visacent.com, may host links leading to third-party websites or content, as well as advertisements or banners promoting such resources. These third-party resources are neither controlled nor verified by us in terms of their accuracy, adequacy, validity, dependability, or comprehensiveness. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE VIA THESE EXTERNAL LINKS. FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.

DISCLAIMER OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Visacent.com serves as an informational platform and does not provide legal consultation. The content on our site is intended for educational purposes and should not serve as a substitute for professional advice. Before making any decisions based on our content, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from a qualified professional. THE USAGE AND DEPENDENCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

https://visacent.com/disclaimer

• Like 1

Hi guys

My Thai wife and I went on holiday to Egypt a few years back. Arrived at the airport, whilst in the imo queue there were agents running about to get the visa pronto for you for a nominal fee of about 400bt probably shared with IO. I can't remember if we had to pay for visa on arrival.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:35 PM, neilrob said:

Does anyone know of an agent who will help with a tourist visa for a Thai to visit Egypt? I want to take a trip there with a Thai companion. We have previously travelled together to many countries, including the US, the UK, New Zealand, Schengen etc., but Egypt makes it more difficult than any. The Bangkok embassy has no web site, so I cannot even get the application form or find out what the requirements are. If I were in Bangkok, I would go there in person, but we are not. This is bizarre for a country such as Egypt that really needs tourists to keep the economy afloat. I am hoping to find an agent who can help.

Google visa requirements for  (your nationality) to Egypt... it's all there.

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Google visa requirements for  (your nationality) to Egypt... it's all there.

Oh, no, it isn't. The information you will get by doing this is contradictory or unhelpful. Sources on the internet do not even agree on the address of the Egyptian embassy in Bangkok. That is why I am looking for someone who actually knows what they are doing to help

10 hours ago, theoldgit said:

From their disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER OF LEGAL LIABILITY

Visacent.com operates as a privately-owned platform that disseminates general knowledge regarding an array of visa types. It's important to note that we are an autonomous entity with no ties to any governmental bodies globally, including the European Union, the EU Council, or any other government agencies or diplomatic missions.

The resources provided on our site, accessible via https://Visacent.com, are intended for general knowledge dissemination only. We strive to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the information, but we cannot guarantee its thoroughness, correctness, accessibility, or entirety. WE WILL NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREIN. THE USE OF OUR SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT PROVIDES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.

DISCLAIMER FOR EXTERNAL LINKS AND RESOURCES

Our platform, Visacent.com, may host links leading to third-party websites or content, as well as advertisements or banners promoting such resources. These third-party resources are neither controlled nor verified by us in terms of their accuracy, adequacy, validity, dependability, or comprehensiveness. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE VIA THESE EXTERNAL LINKS. FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.

DISCLAIMER OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Visacent.com serves as an informational platform and does not provide legal consultation. The content on our site is intended for educational purposes and should not serve as a substitute for professional advice. Before making any decisions based on our content, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from a qualified professional. THE USAGE AND DEPENDENCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

https://visacent.com/disclaimer

Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, if you go through what they offer then it amounts to the unhelpful advice to contact the embassy

6 hours ago, windas said:

Hi guys

My Thai wife and I went on holiday to Egypt a few years back. Arrived at the airport, whilst in the imo queue there were agents running about to get the visa pronto for you for a nominal fee of about 400bt probably shared with IO. I can't remember if we had to pay for visa on arrival.

Thais are required to get a visa in advance, and it cannot be done via the internet. I don't fancy trying to go to Egypt on the chance I can bribe someone in the immigration queue, even if the airline would allow you on the plane without a visa

5 hours ago, neilrob said:

Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, if you go through what they offer then it amounts to the unhelpful advice to contact the embassy

It wasn’t really a suggestion, l was pointing out their disclaimer following the advice from the guy who posted link.

22 hours ago, neilrob said:

Oh, no, it isn't. The information you will get by doing this is contradictory or unhelpful. Sources on the internet do not even agree on the address of the Egyptian embassy in Bangkok. That is why I am looking for someone who actually knows what they are doing to help

Worked for me and my Thai wife just last month... 

On 8/23/2023 at 7:01 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Worked for me and my Thai wife just last month... 

I don't understand how this was possible, but would really like to know. Thank you for your reply to my PM, but from what you said it appears your wife got an evisa online, which even the web site you referenced says is not possible for Thai citizens. I think it would be very helpful for others going to Egypt if you could explain the details of how you did this supposedly impossible feat by posting here, so others could follow your helpful example

1 hour ago, neilrob said:

I don't understand how this was possible, but would really like to know. Thank you for your reply to my PM, but from what you said it appears your wife got an evisa online, which even the web site you referenced says is not possible for Thai citizens. I think it would be very helpful for others going to Egypt if you could explain the details of how you did this supposedly impossible feat by posting here, so others could follow your helpful example

I used visalist for her and evisa for me...

• 1 month later...

He finally got the visa yesterday. I probably would not have started it if I had realised how tedious the process would be. I found an agent who handled it without it being necessary to go to Bangkok. If anyone else is looking for an agent for an Egyptian visa, then I can recommend Visatogo. They have offices in various cities in Thailand.