Jake Tapper admits ‘Trump was right,’ ‘Biden was wrong’ about Hunter Biden in 2020 presidential debate

Social Media

22 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is about an influential liberal left wing reporter for the liberal left wing CNN now admitting that Biden lied during the debates... it's got nothing to do about Trump or his lies, but trust a lefty liberal to twist it around... 555

fancy thinking corporate media is "lefty" 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You are playing word games. Biden lied. You know it, I know it, Tapper knows it. For whose benefit is this show of faux confusion for?

Oh ok, so its all word games now, including from Tapper............lol

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

For whose benefit is this show of faux confusion for?

Ask FOX news they published it and quoted him. 

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Are you discounting Tony Bobulinski's testimony? Note the bidens and their spokespeople never denied his claims. I think you know why.

Joe Biden is neck deep in these dodgy business transactions that his fans moved heaven and earth to falsely deny ever were paid for more than 2 years.

"Archer told investigators that Hunter put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone while meeting with business partners at least 20 times. Archer described how Joe Biden was put on the phone to sell "the brand."

"You aren’t talking about Dr. Jill or anybody else. You’re talking about Joe Biden. Is that fair to say?" Archer was asked.

Archer replied: "Yeah, that’s fair to say… Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand… It was Hunter Biden and him," Archer said. "We would discuss having, you know, an understanding of D.C. and that was a differentiating component of us being able to raise capital."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-hunter-used-joe-biden-as-defensive-leverage-to-send-right-signals-to-foreign-biz-partners

Funny to think how the narrative from the left keeps changing, we have moved a long way from the laptop being a hoax and requiring draconian censorship to stop democrat voters being correctly and factually informed, have we not?

Lol! As usual, you cherry pick the parts of the testimony you like and choose to ignore the parts you don't like.

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:51 AM, Bkk Brian said:

You're wrong. Please point me to the segment where Tapper admitted Biden lied? 

Here's the quote:

At the time Biden flatly rejected the claim, saying, "None of that is true." Tapper gave Biden the benefit of the doubt in his commentary, stating he didn’t know whether the then-candidate was "lying" at the time.

Its good to see we have hosts that can be critical and reflect on previous statements made by Joe even when it means they were wrong. Damn CNN eh.....

I wonder now if you'll admit you were wrong in your post?

Biden lies, pathologically, and everyone knows it, unless you reside in an alternate galaxy.

photo link: https://nypost.com/2023/08/20/as-inflation-punishes-americans-joe-biden-lies-and-lies/

For additional points:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3850219-the-seven-biggest-lies-biden-told-this-week/

Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Joe Biden: “Nothing was unethical. … My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/01/biden-said-his-son-earned-no-money-china-his-son-says-otherwise/

Biden lies.jpg

Edited by illisdean

11 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Read my post again, it was about Tapper and his opinion on the topic matter not the economy 

19 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Biden lies, pathologically, and everyone knows it, unless you reside in an alternate galaxy.

photo link: https://nypost.com/2023/08/20/as-inflation-punishes-americans-joe-biden-lies-and-lies/

For additional points:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3850219-the-seven-biggest-lies-biden-told-this-week/

Debate moderator Kristen Welker: “Vice President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice president; in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical?”

Joe Biden: “Nothing was unethical. … My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/01/biden-said-his-son-earned-no-money-china-his-son-says-otherwise/

Biden lies.jpg

7 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You are playing word games. Biden lied. You know it, I know it, Tapper knows it. For whose benefit is this show of faux confusion for?

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read my post again, it was about Tapper and his opinion on the topic matter not the economy 

Yeah, I don't see any reference to the economy  by Tapper but merely showing you that Biden lies to America about many things, economy and influence peddling as examples.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Yeah, I don't see any reference to the economy  by Tapper but merely showing you that Biden lies to America about many things, economy and influence peddling as examples.

I noticed your deflection from my post subject matter and topic that's why I mentioned it so you could read it again, your welcome.

Edited by Bkk Brian

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I noticed your deflection from my post subject matter and topic that's why I mentioned it so you could read it again, your welcome.

Deflection, if you insist. Changes nothing about Biden's propensity for lying. Everyone should know by now there is no hiding Biden's ongoing and repeated lying. On that most would agree, & no need to thank me.

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Deflection, if you insist. Changes nothing about Biden's propensity for lying. Everyone should know by now there is no hiding Biden's ongoing and repeated lying. On that most would agree, & no need to thank me.

I had no intention of thanking you for stating that Presidents lie, its a well known fact, Bush and Blair come to mind and I have no doubt Biden has stretched the truth on economic matters. The big lie is still ongoing from one of them along with 30K+ others. However this again is about whether to believe Tapper's statement which I do.

"I don't know if he was lying but this blind spot was a problem"

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

Wow once again those incompetent dems led by senile mastermind joe biden have managed to pull off some incredible feats

1.  Somehow they convinced dozens of life long republicans hired or appointed by trump who voted for trump to come forward and testify under oath and under death threats for they and their familes to tell what they personally saw and heard trump do as well as provide thousands of texts, documents etc to corraborate their testimony....gave it all to that evil trump hater jack smith who then put it in front of a grand jury of everyday citizens who took a look and said yes there is probable cause to indict trump of several crimes.  Wow that is truly amazing that a bunch of incompetent dems has managed to make all that happen to frame an innocent man.

2.  Ole Senile Joe also managed to bank millions from his son hunter doing what dozens/hundreds of kids of presidents/senators/ etc have done for decades in trying to make $$ off of being a relative of a powerful man and bragging about it...and old senile Joe managed to hide all those millions somewhere that in spite of years of investigation by the republicans nobody can find any credible evidence that the big slush fund exists.  Not bad for a senile old fool.

3.  Best of all the incompetent dems managed to pull off the biggest voter fraud rigged election ever and leave not a trace of credible evidence in 7 or more red states where elections are controlled generally by republicans....and then they had done such a good job of hiding any and all evidence of their fantastic election rigging that in spite of dozens of investigation recounts and court cases done almost exclusively by republicans here we are almost 3 years later and no one has been able to bring forth a shred of credible evidence of the great dem feat of rigging the election. 

But not to worry trump has a treasure trove of evidence that he has been holding onto all of which will totally exonerate him from a long list of crimes and virtually gurantee that all charges would be dropped ....and boy is he ever gonna be able to say see i told you so and gloat ...oh wait nevermind the promised evidence is not going to be released irrefutable as it is.

Come on. You're not expecting MAGA fans to be rational, are you?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, pomchop said:

they live by "alternate facts"...when they don't like the facts that are proven by evidence provided and sworn to under oath and backed up by document after document they just make up their own version...perfect example...? 

The Big Lie.....oh that's right trump will release that long long awaited irrefutable proof that Ga election was rigged on Monday....that proof that accoring to the Ga republican governor and republican ga government officials who went through every single bogus claim with a fine tooth comb over and over, that were investigated by the GBI along with numerous recounts and investigations done almost exclusively by republicans....NO credible evidence of voting irregulariy or fraud...PERIOD......per them  not one person has presented any proof under oath in over 2 1/2 years but that crafty donnie has had all along just waiting for a ton of indictments to be filed and then he will reveal all.....how dumb do you have to be to believe such assinine garbage?

Next maybe donnie will reveal irrefutable evidence that the FBI planted all those classified top secret docs by sneaking into mar a lago in the dark of night unnoticed by any staff and spreading them all around in ballrooms bathrooms etc then making fake survelance tapes of trumps minions trying to move them around......next thing you know he will reveal that biden is an alien that came from the planet trumpet to take over the world and spread lies about donnie.

This is NOT about Trump... this is about Biden... you just can't get Trump  out of your head can you... FOCUS

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Hey maybe this is all false... after all who are we to expect the president of the United States to know what's going on... especially in his own family.

I don't know about you, but there is a lot about me that my family doesn't know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is NOT about Trump... this is about Biden... you just can't get Trump  out of your head can you... FOCUS

Actually, it's about literacy. Here's what you wrote:

"Context is important... you missed it.  When Biden was first interviewed Trapper gave Biden the benefit of the doubt... now Trapper says that he now believes that Biden was lying..."

And then you dug the hole deeper by writing this:

"No... reread the article and if you can comprehend what you read you will see the difference."

Here's what Tapper explicitly said:

"About Biden’s denial, he added, "I don’t know that he was lying about it. He might not have been told by Hunter, but this blind spot is a problem."

It's you who needs to read that article again. Or maybe you need to finally read the whole thing. You know, get past the headline and the first few paragraphs.

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is ridiculous.  Tapper is a schmuck that reports the news.  Just because he reports things you may not want to hear doesn't make him a lefty commie liberal jihadi. CNN as a leftist info source?  That's a joke, right?

If you don't want the news to be that you are a criminal, maybe you shouldn't commit crimes.  It really is a simple as that.

[disclaimer: I actually hate CNN, some of their on-air talent (no names) are unintended jokes; in 2005 or so BBC World decided it was going to be CNN, lousy idea]

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Perhaps you need to focus.

The title of this forum is 'Jake Tapper admits Trump....'

And it is all about how the GOP are weaponizing the House to support the proven sex predator and fourfold indicted criminal defendant Trump.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...