European diplomats ‘terrified’ at prospect of Trump winning in 2024, report says

Social Media

14 hours ago, nauseus said:

You'll probably find that spoon-fed trust fund babies now occupy a high percentage of senior positions within the EU.

Still waiting . . . 

6 hours ago, nauseus said:

Well, you just won the wooden spoon with that wild concoction of baseless rubbish.

The irony is wonderful

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sing_Sling said:

You need to look up the term and see how applicable - not - it is in this context.  

'Famous' in Brit tabloids - well done.  Also, if her time as Defense Minister wasn't brilliant (and you can surely tell me why without looking it up as you're clearly quite knowledgeable about her career) then why does that preclude her from other jobs?

I'm happy with my interpretation of the term "silver spoon". 

I didn't mention Brit tabloids. Are you saying that her failures in the German government should be overlooked when selecting someone for the top job in the EU?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

Don't be surprised if you have  to wait at 4 a. m.

4 a.m.? Sure, whatever time you wish - busy googling members of the 'senior positions' to substantiate your 'high percentage'? ????

Of course you would be, even if it is incorrectly applied . . . after all, communication is fluid, isn't it. 

I didn't mention Brit tabloids. Are you saying that her failures in the German government should be overlooked when selecting someone for the top job in the EU?

Are you saying you can take things out of context and rhetorically asking me a question?  Nah, try again.  Re-read my post and take it frokm there. 

"The US is <deleted>. The place is so broken, every choice is complete <deleted>. the only option citizen have is chosing which end of the spectrum the <deleted> occupies."

I'm afraid you're right regarding big cities, like my ex home, LA.

But I don't believe the whole country is bad. There are may wonderful, well run cities and places. US is like 30 different countries.