Another British Pattaya Bar Owner Charged With Thai Kids

Goat

10 hours ago, Goat said:

Cobra Bar in Pattaya.

Anyone on this forum know the owner?

Kids had their birthdays tattooed on them.

Usually these threads bring out the deniers.

But there is an interview from one of the fiddlers who paid his way out of Thailand, which seems to be the way Pattaya police and courts always sort these issues.

I would be interested to know if the Brit pimp has also escaped?

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/101-east/2023/8/17/inside-thailands-child-sex-tourism-trade

Anyone on this forum know the owner? Does it really matter

13 hours ago, transam said:

You have a thing about Great Britain, it seems, near every day a different thread, where are you from, I forgot..........????

English pimps in Pattaya???????

I wonder where they hang out offering their services, as I never saw any such in all my years in Pattaya.

18 hours ago, Goat said:

no need to dig. 

It was on the news this morning. Worldwide.

You wouldnt be British by any chance would you?

Children have been trafficked for sex but you are concerned that Aljazeera reported the pimp was British? Attitudes like that are why Jimmy Saville got away with it for so long. 

Maybe actually watch the news story I posted and then get back to me.

Not interested in your weird continuous British digging...............????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yeah. I wonder how he knows so much about how it works when someone like me had no idea of such or how I would have been able to just call up and have one delivered. It's not like it's advertised in the local newspapers, is it?

Yes, it is strange, I wonder what tomorrow will bring......????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, schweizer said:

another thing to note from his posts, he calls people mate, very British

also uses S instead of Z in certain words, British English education not American

also calls himself Goat, only famous Goat I remember was trying to cross a bridge

He is Ozzie

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

English pimps in Pattaya???????

I wonder where they hang out offering their services, as I never saw any such in all my years in Pattaya.

Well the bloke running the Cobra bar in the video for one. He wasnt selling lemonade. 

And google Nightwish Group. But like they call prostitutes "Lady bar" or bargirls, they soften it by calling them "bar managers".

It is what it is. Making money from selling sex that they are not performing themselves, taking a cut from the girls. Called a "bar fine"

6 minutes ago, david1806 said:

Wow.....never used a forum used by so many unpleasant people. You can post the most innocuous comment and be guaranteed some tool will have some snippy-assed comment. Every time......

Anyway, whatever. I do know the owner of the Cobra Bar - he's not called Michael and he's not even from the UK. So instead of gossiping on a forum, get your facts right - posting comments like this can have real life consequences.....

Did you watch the video?

Does Aljazeera have a issue with Brits? Is it a stitch up?

It was reported on Aseannow that his name was Michael and he was a Brit.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Maybe working in the bar was better in their minds than the pervert uncle getting it for free ?

Pretty disgusting comment. 

Victims of child rape and you are saying they thought it was "better"?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Goat you are getting very tedious. You definitely have some agenda with your posts, and its likely you have had something in your past that brings out these self righteous posts of yours. The bar scene has been going on for more than 50 years, and will probably be here for another 50, so maybe time to get off your high horse.

Of course underage or child sex is morally wrong (but sadly a few in the world don't have the same view).

He's not as tedious as the bars and prostitution defenders on here

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Well the bloke running the Cobra bar in the video for one. He wasnt selling lemonade. 

And google Nightwish Group. But like they call prostitutes "Lady bar" or bargirls, they soften it by calling them "bar managers".

It is what it is. Making money from selling sex that they are not performing themselves, taking a cut from the girls. Called a "bar fine"

Prostitutes and pimps and child traffickers/abusers, call it what it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, proton said:

The documentary evidence must have disappointed them so

The German pedo admitted it. Unfortunately the Pattaya police/ court system let him escape.

My agenda here is to find out if the pimp and child traffikerand child rapist, Michael Tucker from the UK of the Cobra Bar in Pattaya has also escaped.

Strange that so many other posters seem concerned that I called the Brit a Brit, which has little relevance to the big issue. Using it as a deflection from the real issue here and nastily attacking the messenger.

They should take it up with Aljazeera who reported it and Aseannow who also reported it, cant understand their beef with me which I ignore anyway.

So where is filthy scum Michael Tucker now? Someone must know.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

The German pedo admitted it. Unfortunately the Pattaya police/ court system let him escape.

My agenda here is to find out if the pimp and child traffikerand child rapist, Michael Tucker from the UK of the Cobra Bar in Pattaya has also escaped.

Strange that so many other posters seem concerned that I called the Brit a Brit, which has little relevance to the big issue. Using it as a deflection from the real issue here and nastily attacking the messenger.

They should take it up with Aljazeera who reported it and Aseannow who also reported it, cant understand their beef with me which I ignore anyway.

So where is filthy scum Michael Tucker now? Someone must know.

Strange you don't creep up behind dodgy Aussies, eh........:huh:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

None of your business, we all know you don't like the ladies, so butt-out...????

He is married to a normal Thai woman who is not a hooker. 

Doesnt live in Issan.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Strange you don't creep up behind dodgy Aussies, eh........:huh:

What is strange is your obsession with Aussies/ Brits.

This is about Thai kids trafficked into sex work. Which you wont comment on. Very strange.

It isnt an Ashes thread.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

He is married to a normal Thai woman who is not a hooker. 

Doesnt live in Issan.

Oh, so have looked into his background too.......????

Let's be careful chaps, we have a weird stalker after your info.

When he "rejoined"....:whistling:.... he tried that about my background, FAILED, yes, weirdo, to be avoided................????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1