Another British Pattaya Bar Owner Charged With Thai Kids

Goat

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Quite a lot of Brits on this forum are all too happy to talk about Indians, muslims, russians, Chinese etc etc.

There is no law in Thailand to say everyone must like Brits. What is your point?

Do you get on well with your British step dad ?

How old were you when he became your step dad ?

Does he take you out somewhere on your Birthday ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

These stories need to get out to protect the children from British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene.

Surely your post should have read; "These stories need to get out to protect the children from any of the British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene."

Are you suggesting that only British Pimps should be prosecuted etc?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Goat said:

These stories need to get out to protect the children from British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene.

Surely your post should have read; "These stories need to get out to protect the children from any of the British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene."

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you get on well with your British step dad ?

How old were you when he became your step dad ?

Does he take you out somewhere on your Birthday ?

So his missus & is mum ran off with a Brit…..

IMG_2607.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

He’s only interested in the abhorrent ayholes who happen to be British. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

He’s only interested in the abhorrent ayholes who happen to be British. 

That post re "Brit pimps" rather than all pimps shows he has an extremely blinkered view of things!

Edited by scottiejohn

On 8/22/2023 at 6:58 PM, schweizer said:

another thing to note from his posts, he calls people mate, very British

also uses S instead of Z in certain words, British English education not American

also calls himself Goat, only famous Goat I remember was trying to cross a bridge

G'day, now you've got me guessing he could be Gruff from OZ ! 😁

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

So his missus & is mum ran off with a Brit…..

IMG_2607.jpeg

They might both be slags but they had enough common sense to both pick Brits over an Aussie. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Keeps said:

They might both be slags but they had enough common sense to both pick Brits over an Aussie. 

I’ve nothing against Aussies…

If it were a Brit behaving like an idiot, bigot, showing poor or disgusting character & being an utter pr!ck I’d call them out too… 

• Thanks 2

On 8/22/2023 at 11:12 AM, stoner said:

i think we can all agree that thai or foreigner it matters not. child trafficking is vile. 

Agree child trafficking is vile.

Let's not forget the enormity / frequency of family incest in all countries, just as vile.

I have 2 university colleagues / researchers (Thailand and Australia) who have pent many years researching this activity.

Amongst many comments both have mentioned 'the public has no idea of the enormity / regularity of incest inside families, in sociology terms often classified as:

- Mothers and daughters, mothers and sons (in both cases daughters and sons well underage and well above legal age)

- Fathers and daughters, fathers and sons (in both cases daughters and sons well underage and well above legal age).

- Uncles ....

- Brothers and sisters in all the under / above age profiles. Brothers all age profiles.

- Brothers and sister required to perform all the various types of sexual activity whilst parents watched. Brothers required to perform same as above.

and more... 

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Not at all. But the biggest "group' in Pattaya of "beer bars" is British owned.

It aint a secret

Google Nightwish Group Pattaya. The Brit owner puts out youtube videos often, going into great detail about how he recruits the girls.

So I would definately start with them.

• Confused 2

On 8/22/2023 at 10:55 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Wow, prostitution in Pattaya - who'd have thought!  The evidence of child prostitution in Pattaya is minimal; perhaps Al Jazeera should have focused on the thousands of karaoke bars which have been raided for forced prostitution and underage girls in provincial Thailand, aimed at locals?  

Ah I see, you want them to look the other way. Got it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2023 at 6:58 PM, schweizer said:

another thing to note from his posts, he calls people mate, very British

also uses S instead of Z in certain words, British English education not American

also calls himself Goat, only famous Goat I remember was trying to cross a bridge

I reckon he's an Aussie, these days they seem to use mate more than the Brits

4 hours ago, transam said:

Yeeeh, riiiight, do you think us long time members just arrived, everybody knows your clickbait, so don't waste your time writing long excuses, because we know you are an anti-Brit baiting tool.....:clap2:

Seems like you took the bait doesn't it!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

Seems like you took the bait doesn't it!

No, it's all Goaty does, it is fun showing him up, if TVF is happy with his Brit bashing, then I will respond to it.

He is a liar too, but that's for the future.................:clap2:

• Agree 1