Another British Pattaya Bar Owner Charged With Thai Kids

Goat

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you read the paragraph at the start of the subforum? Do you comprehend that this sub forum is about THAILAND, not other countries?

I'll quote it just for you- my bolding.

Thailand is legendary for its entertainment, both traditional and modern. Discuss night life, restaurants, bars, music, movies, concerts, expat life, fun, or just a chat about anything not covered by other sub-forums. (No Politics).

You might want to be careful when writing such as your second sentence.

BTW, there is a whole section of the forum just for other countries, if you didn't know.

Keep digging to try and justify the bo11ox you write.......but you are wrong - this thread is about underage staff

Do try and keep up.

• 7 months later...

So, anyone know if pimp of underage girls, Brit Michael Tucker

1. Is in jail?

2. Back in Britain?

3. Paid off the cops and is back in business? 

Anyone been to the Cobra Bar lately?

On 8/26/2023 at 1:02 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

The subforum is for THAI related subjects, so try to keep up yourself.

Pattaya is in Thailand.

What is your point?

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

While I whole heartedly agree with the sentiment expressed that this behaviour is abhorrent the Op [Goat] has only one interest in mind here.

His posting history makes it more than clear his sole interest is not in the welfare of these girls, but in the slurring of anyone & anything British. 

By his own omission - he [Goat] doesn’t like Brits because his Wife left hime for a Brit, he has since become extremely bitter & bigoted towards Brits. 

In this case he has scoured the internet looking for a negative story to fit his rhetoric, struck gold & found a horrific story the horrible nature of which everyone agrees with….  Yet the motives for posting this story is purely anti-British bigotry.

As such, I find using this story as a platform to push his anti-British agenda both manipulative & disgusting - a true measure of the character of this bitter character [Goat].

I will second that, he even looks for photos of Brit members, a true Aussie  weirdo.....🤔

Look back a couple of posts where Goaty asked about my tattoo, where do you think he got that from...........:whistling:

The bloke is weird, and surprised he gets away with it.........🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

By his own omission - he [Goat] doesn’t like Brits because his Wife left hime for a Brit, he has since become extremely bitter & bigoted towards Brits. 

It wasnt my wife. It was my mum. 

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

In this case he has scoured the internet looking for a negative story to fit his rhetoric

Oh dear. It was on television, on the morning I posted it.

I did not scour the Internet at all. I turned on the television, and though it might be of interest to some on this forum. 

You didnt eve bother to watch it did you.

Please dont shoot the messenger. Whataboutism.

These stories need to get out to protect the children from British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Look back a couple of posts where Goaty asked about my tattoo, where do you think he got that from...........:whistling:

Got it from you posting it on here.

Where else would I get it from?

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

It wasnt my wife. It was my mum. 

Oh dear. It was on television, on the morning I posted it.

I did not scour the Internet at all. I turned on the television, and though it might be of interest to some on this forum. 

You didnt eve bother to watch it did you.

Please dont shoot the messenger. Whataboutism.

These stories need to get out to protect the children from British pimps that dominate the Pattaya scene.

Hey, lots of folk here read your threads about Brits, never about your homeland, strange that..........😂

17 minutes ago, Goat said:

27 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

doesn’t like Brits because his Wife left hime for a Brit,

I have never been married.

Missus then - but it’s obvious where your continued bigotry comes from & you’ve been called out for your anti-Brit obsession numerous times on this forum by numerous posters. 

Had anyone else posted this story it could be taken at face value - you dug & searched for anything anti-Brit to fit an agenda - you don’t care about those children, otherwise you’d be highlighting other examples too… you only care that this was a disgusting Brit who perfectly fit your agenda. 

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Missus then - but it’s obvious where your continued bigotry comes from & you’ve been called out for your anti-Brit obsession numerous times on this forum by numerous posters. 

Had anyone else posted this story it could be taken at face value - you dug & searched for anything anti-Brit to fit an agenda - you don’t care about those children, otherwise you’d be highlighting other examples too… you only care that this was a disgusting Brit who perfectly fit your agenda. 

IMG_2607.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

The thing is mate, that if you say one even slightly negative comment about a Brit pimping out underaged girls in Pattaya then someone will come out and say the immature line "His missus must of run off with a Brit" and "whats the legal age of consent in Thailand" etc. 

The usual low brow stuff.

So rather than argue with something that is not true I just go along with the joke.

Unfortunately some are too dim to realize it is a joke.

Now, as for your imagined that I "dug and searched for anything anti British agenda" as I said I saw this on the TV watching the news. Your paranoid story is as factual as my wife.

Have a look at the date of the story and when it aired on television and the date I posted it. It is the same day. If you have an issue with the story, maybe you should take it up with Aljazeera.

I assume it wasnt you taking a dump near Nana the other day? But I have to ask.

Please stick to the facts. 

Watch the video I kindly shared, and get back to me.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

The thing is mate, that if you say one even slightly negative comment about a Brit pimping out underaged girls in Pattaya then someone will come out and say the immature line "His missus must of run off with a Brit" and "whats the legal age of consent in Thailand" etc. 

The usual low brow stuff.

So rather than argue with something that is not true I just go along with the joke.

Unfortunately some are too dim to realize it is a joke.

Now, as for your imagined that I "dug and searched for anything anti British agenda" as I said I saw this on the TV watching the news. Your paranoid story is as factual as my wife.

Have a look at the date of the story and when it aired on television and the date I posted it. It is the same day. If you have an issue with the story, maybe you should take it up with Aljazeera.

I assume it wasnt you taking a dump near Nana the other day? But I have to ask.

Please stick to the facts. 

Watch the video I kindly shared, and get back to me.

Yeeeh, riiiight, do you think us long time members just arrived, everybody knows your clickbait, so don't waste your time writing long excuses, because we know you are an anti-Brit baiting tool.....:clap2:

24 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Missus then - but it’s obvious where your continued bigotry comes from

No. It is not true.

Again I ask you to check the dates. 

I posted this story just days after ANOTHER Brit pimp in Pattaya had been raided by police pimping out underaged females.

That you are directing your comments at me rather than your fellow countrymen says something.

• Sad 1

On 8/22/2023 at 4:52 PM, Goat said:

No. 

i just think pedos are the worst. 

But a Brit whoring out poor south east asian kids to foreigners is the worst of the worst.

Should be punished.

You seem way too upset about this? And also seem know a lot about it. Maybe you should be down there being questioned?

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeeeh, riiiight, do you think us long time members just arrived, everybody knows your clickbait, so don't waste your time writing long excuses, because we know you are an anti-Brit baiting tool.....:clap2:

Watch the video and then post again. 

It is terrible stuff.

2 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

You seem way too upset about this? And also seem know a lot about it. Maybe you should be down there being questioned?

I will wait for the missus to get back.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

No. It is not true.

Again I ask you to check the dates. 

I posted this story just days after ANOTHER Brit pimp in Pattaya had been raided by police pimping out underaged females.

That you are directing your comments at me rather than your fellow countrymen says something.

But you go back a long way with your anti-Brit stuff, what was your previous username here...........?   😋

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, transam said:

you are an anti-Brit 

Quite a lot of Brits on this forum are all too happy to talk about Indians, muslims, russians, Chinese etc etc.

There is no law in Thailand to say everyone must like Brits. What is your point?

Edited by Goat
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

But you go back a long way with your anti-Brit stuff, what was your previous username here...........?   😋

I now identify as GOAT

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Quite a lot of Brits on this forum are all too happy to talk about Indians, muslims, russians, Chinese etc etc.

There is no law in Thailand to say everyone must like Brits. What is your point?

Your thing is Brit baiting, you are weird, end of.......😁