Another British Pattaya Bar Owner Charged With Thai Kids

Goat

6 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I am. It's my right to enjoy such pleasures. If it's OK for the legions of Thai men who engage in such practices in their sleazy karaoke joints and fairy light bars then it's OK for me. 

Funny that Al Jazeera doesn't go to places like that...

It's actually not your right as prostitution is illegal, using Thai men as an excuse for your dubious activities is rather pathetic. I doubt you have ever been in a karaoke bar or cafe, if you had you might have found them far less sleazy than your usual haunts.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2023 at 10:34 AM, Goat said:

Cobra Bar in Pattaya.

Anyone on this forum know the owner?

Kids had their birthdays tattooed on them.

Usually these threads bring out the deniers.

But there is an interview from one of the fiddlers who paid his way out of Thailand, which seems to be the way Pattaya police and courts always sort these issues.

I would be interested to know if the Brit pimp has also escaped?

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/101-east/2023/8/17/inside-thailands-child-sex-tourism-trade

that's a heart-breaking expose, thanks, Goat. I've posted it on FB, with the advice to not come visit a country that sells 8 year olds to sex tourists.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

The Greatest Of All Time troll thread . Surprised it’s still going but then again I’m still feeding the Troll.

This website needs all the traffic it can get so the current owner can offload it to some unsuspecting noob. If little Goaty is so concerned about what is reported on here then he should put up and buy the thing or just shut up and spare us the sermon ????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NextG said:

If you are going to pretend that you actually care about these things, you should take the trouble to get the names right. There was no ‘Michael Tucker’ involved. There were two people alleged to have hired girls; one named Michael and the other; Jens(or similar). 
The bar owner is registered as a Thai woman. The male to whom you refer is possibly her partner. His name is not Michael. 
The likelihood is that it was the Thai woman who procured the girls in the first place, but again, that doesn’t fit with your narrative here. 

that's deflection ....and unworthy of the intelligence of most members of Aseannow.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, paddypower said:

that's a heart-breaking expose, thanks, Goat. I've posted it on FB, with the advice to not come visit a country that sells 8 year olds to sex tourists.

Where is your evidence for 8 year olds being sold to sex tourists in Thailand? The AJ doc mentions 12 year olds but there was no proof of it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2023 at 10:55 AM, Eff1n2ret said:

I saw this come up on Al Jazeera this morning and thought "Oh no, not another Pattaya sex tourism exposé shock horror", but it was a disturbing film. Whether the abuse of children is as rampant as alleged is open to question, but any such abuse is too much.

10 upticks. wife & I love it here and the people. but the country has no moral compass. 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

The only thing pathetic is you posting in a thread about the ladies, cos you don't like them..........:huh:

I do, I just don't like prostitutes, pimps, brothels, bars which are employing kids and all the crime, disease, drug addiction and mental health problem that go with it. Obviously many on here are fans of it though

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/22/2023 at 10:55 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Wow, prostitution in Pattaya - who'd have thought!  The evidence of child prostitution in Pattaya is minimal; perhaps Al Jazeera should have focused on the thousands of karaoke bars which have been raided for forced prostitution and underage girls in provincial Thailand, aimed at locals?  

Jeez, is there a problem between your brain and keyboard ?  2 wrongs don't make a right,

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Jeez, is there a problem between your brain and keyboard ?  2 wrongs don't make a right,

It's the go to mongers defence, what about upcountry dives and karaokes bars-that they have never set foot in and know nothing about!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, proton said:

It's the go to mongers defence, what about upcountry dives and karaokes bars-that they have never set foot in and know nothing about!

Tell us about your visits to them...................????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, proton said:

Where is your evidence for 8 year olds being sold to sex tourists in Thailand? The AJ doc mentions 12 year olds but there was no proof of it.

more whataboutery. replay the video. it refers to a kid who was started on the game at age 8 and, rescued at age 12. correct me if I'm wrong.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

that's deflection ....and unworthy of the intelligence of most members of Aseannow.

If you had any such intelligence you might have realised that it was I who posted the article in the first place. Goat only copied and reposted it in a flimsy attempt to reframe it as a British thing, going further by actually making up a name. Whilst someone of even lesser intelligence tried to blame Al Jazeera for daring to air it. 
So if you are going to try to accuse me of ‘deflection’ perhaps you should have tried to utilise some of that famed intelligence before you made such a faux pas. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HauptmannUK said:

The Al-Jazeera report was shoddy journalism. They had an agenda and were not going to let facts get in the way.  For example the shots (from behind) of a tall Westerner with a very short Thai lady were inviting the viewer to draw false conclusions. The owner of the featured bar is not British.  In many years of visiting and living in Pattaya I have not personally observed underage prostitution but I've no doubt it does sometimes go on. However its probably proportionately less common in Pattaya than in many others areas of Thailand simply because of the number of agencies looking for it in the city.  Conversely, up in my wife's province (Udon) it seems commonplace. The old Pu Ya Baan would often leave the village late in the afternoon to take an underage girl to one of the local resorts. Everyone seemed to be aware of this and even joke about it.

Its worth noting that there is a serious problem with underage 'grooming gangs' in several British cities -  victims numbering into the thousands. Court case are still ongoing.  Religiously sanctioned temporary marriages to underage girls (Muta'a marriage) are also common in some communities in UK/Europe, but I suspect we won't see an Al-Jazeera report....

Has it occurred to you that it isn’t Al Jazeera actually making these reports? It seems that the are more than a few trying to deflect from this issue and instead try to make the conversation about Muslims. That’s nauseating and pathetic. 
If you want to make an expose on your ‘Pu Ya Baan’, make contact with a news agency to see if they are interested. 
You seem to overlook the fact that Australian and German reporters are involved and no Arab reporters at all. Just like not everything shown on a TV channel is created by that TV channel. News sells… just like this forum. 
So if it really means something to you, put together a report and sell it to a news outlet. 

20 hours ago, NextG said:

If you had any such intelligence you might have realised that it was I who posted the article in the first place. Goat only copied and reposted it in a flimsy attempt to reframe it as a British thing, going further by actually making up a name. Whilst someone of even lesser intelligence tried to blame Al Jazeera for daring to air it. 
So if you are going to try to accuse me of ‘deflection’ perhaps you should have tried to utilise some of that famed intelligence before you made such a faux pas. 

Well he is a "Paddy", to be sure, to be sure............☘️.................????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2023 at 2:03 PM, proton said:

It's actually not your right as prostitution is illegal, using Thai men as an excuse for your dubious activities is rather pathetic. I doubt you have ever been in a karaoke bar or cafe, if you had you might have found them far less sleazy than your usual haunts.

You might want to do a little research.  Paying someone for sexual service is not illegal in Thailand, under most circumstances.  If it was, most of the male Thai population and virtually every foreigner in Pattaya would be in jail!