Car body shop for quick repairs of dings and dents

tomster

Any recommendations for a car body that can do quick repairs on small areas of paintwork, like stone chips, scratches etc?

No time to do it myself and resent leaving my car in a garage for days for a couple of hours work...!

Thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, tomster said:

Cash is King, it's to tidy it up a bit before I sell it.

In that case I'd definitely have it done on insurance. The increased premium for next year will pass to the new owner. I've used an amazing bodyshop with results that I would have been happy with at a top bodyshop back in the west, but they definitely ain't a quick turnaround.

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

In that case I'd definitely have it done on insurance. The increased premium for next year will pass to the new owner. I've used an amazing bodyshop with results that I would have been happy with at a top bodyshop back in the west, but they definitely ain't a quick turnaround.

It's a very small job so def do not want it done on insurance. And I need it done quickly.

2 minutes ago, tomster said:

It's a very small job so def do not want it done on insurance. And I need it done quickly.

You could always try the one I used, maybe they have some space. They are on route 36 just north west of Regent's School (other side of the road). Phone number 038 241 089.

They did a full respray and lots of minor repairs to both metal and plastics on my old Pajero. Results were stunning.