India's Chandrayaan-3 makes history by landing on the moon's South Pole for the first time - beating Russia, China and the USA

Social Media

5 hours ago, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

Well you can have your Vesta Beef Curry's back for starters.

RocketOLdBoy

we know to take care our curry !!

Go Go collect your weekly Benefits and drink expensive Beer & some Wines and Chill out with your Grand Daughters here in ????????.  ✌️ 

Oh only just sported this.

What a nice boy you are.

Must be way past your bed time.

Ps  6 posts and you are already full on,  insulting people.

your go far. :cheesy::stoner:

Edited by rocketboy2
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 10:53 AM, Mr Derek said:

The money that would have been better spent on fixing their own country (sanitation, state of the roads, etc) than a useless vanity project like going to the moon. If they feel proud of this, I can show them plenty they ought to be ashamed about.

Every week or so there is a horrendous train crash in which people die, floods and droughts across the country. people are dying of starvation, yet cows (and many people) are considered untouchable.

India has a huge military and even nuclear weapons.

Yet they are still grabbing as much international foreign aid as they can.

Then most weeks there are news items like this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-66629952

Police in India are investigating a video that shows a school teacher telling her pupils to slap their seven-year-old Muslim classmate.

The boy is filmed in tears as he is slapped, allegedly for getting his times tables wrong.

The video went viral on social media, and has triggered widespread dismay and condemnation.

"Why are you hitting him so lightly? Hit him hard," the teacher is heard telling the children, as the boy stands crying.

"Start hitting him on the waist... His face is turning red, hit him on the waist instead," she added.

Authorities in India confirmed the video was real, and said they would take action.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/24/2023 at 10:53 AM, Mr Derek said:

The money that would have been better spent on fixing their own country (sanitation, state of the roads, etc) than a useless vanity project like going to the moon. If they feel proud of this, I can show them plenty they ought to be ashamed about.

I guess you will find the same in every country who spends a fortune on their science, develop tomorows technology, and new inventions we finely ends up using here on earth creating a new economic boom, until they have to aoutsource everything to low cost countries. Sounds familar? 

I guess we just have to get used to China and India taking a lead role for the future together with middle east and soon Africa ????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

You may not have noticed but the Indian government has been running the country since partition in 1947, some 76 years.

So please do not foist their bad choices and judgements on the west and the UK in particular. It has been India's choice for the last 76 years.

BTW are you responsible for what your father, grandfather etc did during their lives?

Am I responsible for what my children do?

If you want to enjoy a guilt trip, then please do and share it with those people like you.

There is an argument to be made that the relative affluence of the west was achieved at the cost of many developing countries, and that while we were not party to the rape and pillage, we benefited and continue to benefit from it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

RocketOLdBoy

Go Go collect your weekly Benefits and drink expensive Beer & some Wines and Chill out with your Grand Daughters here in ????????.  ✌️ 

What benefits would they be? The benefits that I, those companies I worked for and the governments at the time paid for.

They are NOT benefits and neither you or any politicians' can make them a benefit, simply by saying so. 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Every week or so there is a horrendous train crash in which people die, floods and droughts across the country. people are dying of starvation, yet cows (and many people) are considered untouchable.

India has a huge military and even nuclear weapons.

Yet they are still grabbing as much international foreign aid as they can.

Then most weeks there are news items like this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-66629952

Police in India are investigating a video that shows a school teacher telling her pupils to slap their seven-year-old Muslim classmate.

The boy is filmed in tears as he is slapped, allegedly for getting his times tables wrong.

The video went viral on social media, and has triggered widespread dismay and condemnation.

"Why are you hitting him so lightly? Hit him hard," the teacher is heard telling the children, as the boy stands crying.

"Start hitting him on the waist... His face is turning red, hit him on the waist instead," she added.

Authorities in India confirmed the video was real, and said they would take action.

Why do you think this aid is given? Do you really think aid is given without terms or any payback? 

Access to valuable resources for an instance? Cooperation on security issues, and more! 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

Kindly be noted India is very developed country and everyone is working hard and earning , not like your country being on benefits and even the British Royal Family are being paid by your tax money. Soo better fight for your right in your country and don’t interfere and spread fake propoganda about INDIA .   I even bet you never ever visited INDIA , cos you couldn’t afford the travel in your dreams . 

It would be nice if you did some research before posting untruths.

quote 'India is very developed country and everyone is working hard and earning'

https://www.forbesindia.com/article/explainers/unemployment-rate-in-india/87441/1#:~:text=According to the recent Bloomberg,significant changes in economic conditions.

According to the recent Bloomberg report that references data from the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) for July, the overall unemployment rate in India is 7.95 percent as of July 2023.

So much for your claim that everybody is working hard.

quote 'and even the British Royal Family are being paid by your tax money.'

another lie from you

https://renews.biz/86708/crown-estate-posts-record-annual-profits/#:~:text=Crown Estate has recorded over,increase on the previous year's.

What happens to the revenue from the Crown Estate?
Under the Act The Crown Estate continues to give its entire annual surplus (net profit) to the Treasury. The Act simply provides a mechanism that will be used by the Treasury to determine the amount of Government funding for the Monarch by reference to the amount of our annual surplus.

quote 'Soo better fight for your right in your country and don’t interfere and spread fake propoganda about INDIA '.

Are you telling every poster what they can and cannot write? Who promoted you to the position of Grand Poo Baa?

This is a discussion forum where every poster has the right to express their own opinion, and not a forum where YOU dictate the content.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Anyway... I recons this is fake yall.  All done in a movie studio and Sci fi effects. 

Nothing is real, everything is an individual illusion and it is only you here, nobody else. This is your Illusion solely 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I believe This is your Illusion solely !

Oh man, ruin a good post with the best intentions for one, who do not believe in moon landings and believe in a flat earth most likely.

Sad

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

RocketOLdBoy

Oh, a new one of those members, how droll................????

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

Kindly be noted India is very developed country and everyone is working hard and earning , not like your country being on benefits and even the British Royal Family are being paid by your tax money. Soo better fight for your right in your country and don’t interfere and spread fake propoganda about INDIA .   I even bet you never ever visited INDIA , cos you couldn’t afford the travel in your dreams . 

Don't interfere and spread fake propaganda about UK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

You may not have noticed but the Indian government has been running the country since partition in 1947, some 76 years.

So please do not foist their bad choices and judgements on the west and the UK in particular. It has been India's choice for the last 76 years.

BTW are you responsible for what your father, grandfather etc did during their lives?

Am I responsible for what my children do?

If you want to enjoy a guilt trip, then please do and share it with those people like you.

Not quite sure how your diatribe ha anything to do with my post, it seems you have a massive chip on both shoulders for balanced strawman creation.  

Simple question in jest about Indian toilets and you become a shrieking derwish about ancestral guilt, 76 years of self-rule and how lovely the UK was asa. colonial power. 

Chill . . . or find the correct post to vent at. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

You should take a leaf out of your own book.

Witty reply, but do tell me where I have reacted to anything like you do.   

9 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Another of your 'you said this so I'll say the same' schtick.  

Yea . . . nah. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/28/2023 at 9:22 AM, youreavinalaff said:

Your last 3 posts here show your true colours.

I see.  Unlike your opinion which reflects  - your neighbour's?

On 8/28/2023 at 9:22 AM, youreavinalaff said:

I don't react quite like that at all.

And yet you did exactly that.  ????  Ah, Brits. 

On 8/27/2023 at 6:34 PM, youreavinalaff said:

You people interfered commenting about Indian Moon Mission . Jealous ahhh . You stop the propaganda about developing countries around the world because all the British population will do is move to Thailand and settle with their wife ( of course Grand Daughter age) Where as Indians and other developing countries will rule your country . Get used to it .

who is the British Prime Minister now ?  

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Jealous Lazy Westerner said:

You people interfered commenting about Indian Moon Mission . Jealous ahhh . You stop the propaganda about developing countries around the world because all the British population will do is move to Thailand and settle with their wife ( of course Grand Daughter age) Where as Indians and other developing countries will rule your country . Get used to it .

who is the British Prime Minister now ?  

I don't recall making any such comment.

My wife is 9 years younger than me.

The UK Prime Minister is Rishi Sunak.

Any more questions or assumptions?