Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

You are looking for a solution to a problem that simply doesn’t exists. Do you not think it hugely coincidental that the only time voter fraud was brought up was when Trump lost? There was no accusations when he won in 2016 and again, sheer coincidence but there is no question of voter fraud in states that Trump won. 
This is so obviously the workings of a bitter man who simply can’t take that he lost in 2020 and even to this day (despite 60 odd court cases proving there was no voter fraud) still claims the election was stolen. 
This is the power this man has over his people; even with irrefutable evidence, they still cannot accept that the most logical answer to all of this is Trump is simply lying. 

I'd have to say fair enough comment. If most of society are happy,  why change it.  Perhaps my idea would be better suited to some other countries. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Florida comes to mind when saying voting machines are infallible.

I assume you are referring to the hanging chad debacle of the 2000 election.  No one claimed that the inability of some vote counting machines using dated hole punch technology to register and count votes was intentional or biasing the election results one way or the other; they simply complicated the recount.  The problem was fixed long ago.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are just wanting to stop all the poor/unintelligent people voting , the ones who do not have means to access a computer or don't have the ability to use a computer and so wont be able to vote .

Exceedingly few. And they could go to a voting center just like the republicans want to or they could continue to use mail in voting. I did not suggest I was in favor of removing mail in voting, I only made the point that should appeal to the republicans to want to stop it. It should also appeal to Trump because there would be a declarable outcome instantly.

Proud Boys Ethan Nordean and Dominic Pezzola jailed for US Capitol riot.
Nordean got 18 years, Pezzola 10 years. Nordean showed great remorse, Pezzola not so much:

“Once the prison term had been handed down and the judge had left the room, Pezzola raised a fist and shouted: "Trump won!"

Some of these people obviously just can’t help themselves, they’re trapped in the lie and too far down the rabbit hole to get back out.

I think these sentences probably have Trump a little worried, to say the least.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66689547

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Proud Boys Ethan Nordean and Dominic Pezzola jailed for US Capitol riot.
Nordean got 18 years, Pezzola 10 years. Nordean showed great remorse, Pezzola not so much:

“Once the prison term had been handed down and the judge had left the room, Pezzola raised a fist and shouted: "Trump won!"

Some of these people obviously just can’t help themselves, they’re trapped in the lie and too far down the rabbit hole to get back out.

I think these sentences probably have Trump a little worried, to say the least.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66689547

Who thinks that  these people collectively have gone down for more than a century between them, all in Trump's name and some claiming they were acting under orders but Trump will get away with it?

8 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

Trump supporters  only show how poorly educated many Americans are and how limited their  intelligence and knowledge of the world is ,, add in all the maniac  religious groups and its  a big worry  for the future of the west , democracy and  freedom

How would you describe Biden supporters ?

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2023 at 6:50 PM, TimeMachine said:

Lets say,  just for arguments sake,  there was fraudulent  activity. Currently someone may  find it extremely difficult to prove and it can be hidden as if proof doesnt exist.  Why was there so many cases?  

For open source you would need one case. 

It would be very easy to prove mass  voter fraud. You just don't understand how elections work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

It would be very easy to prove mass  voter fraud. You just don't understand how elections work.

And so dont another many millions.  Lets make them understand and let them have piece of mind. Open checking of votes is the only way in this world now.  Too many people.  Too many different views.  Too much anger. 

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are a Biden supporter with a higher intelligence and you use Youtube videos of one person to express your opinion ?

Just go on youtube and you can find literally thousands of videos with thousands of people just like this one.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

In the last elections  , Biden got 81 million votes and Trump got 74 million votes and that is indeed quite a similar amount of voters .

A "cult" literally means a small group of people  . A difference between 81 million people and 74 million people isn't a big divide in support .

On what grounds are you calling Trump supporters a "cult" ?

Because of the personality cultism of personality politics. Dems have no such emotional obsequious attachment to Biden. Republicans have nobody else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Because of the personality cultism of personality politics. Dems have no such emotional obsequious attachment to Biden. Republicans have nobody else.

I see. So Dems have no such emotional obsequious attachment to Biden because he has no personality.

• Like 1