Spanish women’s soccer team threatens mutiny over kiss scandal

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I would say definitely nothing.

Its an imaginary scenario, you imagined it.

Oh dear.

Once again, failure to engage in a balanced conversation by the link man. 

At least I have an imagination and am not indoctrinated by what I agree with and in denial about what I don't agree with.

Hence, you ignoring the post by JonnyF.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Oh dear.

Once again, failure to engage in a balanced conversation by the link man. 

At least I have an imagination and am not indoctrinated by what I agree with and in denial about what I don't agree with.

Hence, ignoring the post by JonnyF.

Forgive me for pointing out that you had made something up.

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Forgive me for pointing out that you had made something up.

Intelligent people can hypothesize. Can link possible scenarios to real scenarios to make comparisons. Can debate "what if".

You obviously can't so I'll leave you to comment on JonnyF's post about a female kissing a male in jubilation and the subsequent fall out from it.

On 8/28/2023 at 6:28 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

Didn't you watch the news ?

Here, if you haven't got  search engine , I will do it for you

"That Rubiales grabbed Hermoso's head and kissed her lips without her consent has garnered most of the headlines, but he was also seen effusively hugging other members of the Spain national team and kissing them on the cheek."

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38251952/luis-rubiales-rfef-allegations-jenni-hermoso-world-cup

Spanish football president Luis Rubiales will not resign over kiss scandal  - ABC News

I made a mistake for sure: Spanish football president apologises for kissing  World Cup star- The New Indian Express

Explained: Why FIFA are investigating Spanish FA president Luis Rubiales |  Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

Had he kissed her on the cheek none of this uproar would have happened.

IMO she should have kneed him in the goolies when he did that. He might think twice next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I would say definitely nothing.

Its an imaginary scenario, you imagined it.

Is this imaginary as well?

https://www.archysport.com/2023/08/jockey-sean-kirranes-surprising-kiss-from-owner-jolene-after-ebor-festival-win/

image.png.93139ccf742853c24e6c5d426fb648e2.png

Yet no outcry when the roles are reversed. What a surprise. Double standards from the Wokies again.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

https://www.archysport.com/2023/08/jockey-sean-kirranes-surprising-kiss-from-owner-jolene-after-ebor-festival-win/

Yet no outcry when the roles are reversed. What a surprise. Double standards from the Wokies again.

Oh look, a completely different occasion, with completely different people.

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh look, a completely different occasion, with completely different people.

Yes, they don't normally race horses on the pitch during a World Cup Final. Great point well made :coffee1:.

So, now that you have made your inane observation maybe you can address why there is international outrage when a man plants a smacker on a woman uninvited, but not when a woman plants a smacker on a man uninvited? More double standards from the Wokerati? More Misandry? Surely not...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, they don't normally race horses on the pitch during a World Cup Final. Great point well made :coffee1:.

So, now that you have made your inane observation maybe you can address why there is international outrage when a man plants a smacker on a woman uninvited, but not when a woman plants a smacker on a man uninvited? More double standards from the Wokerati? More Misandry? Surely not...

The rest of the Spanish team have refused to play football again for the team until Rubiales has been removed from his position .

Will Sean Kirranes horse be refusing to run again until the Woman is removed from her position ?

New footage angle from Women’s World Cup final appears to disprove Luis Rubiales claims about kiss

Rubiales claimed it was Hermoso who instigated the kiss and how she was the one who lifted him up during the presentation, branding her a 'liar'.

In the footage, it is seen that Rubiales was the one who lifted his feet off the ground and jumped into the players arms.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/luis-rubiales-womens-world-cup-kiss-new-footage-213045-20230829

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Inane you say.

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The rest of the Spanish team have refused to play football again for the team until Rubiales has been removed from his position .

Will Sean Kirranes horse be refusing to run again until the Woman is removed from her position ?

Are you attempting to be a comedian or an idiot? 

Either way, we'll done.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

And that jockey would have had every right to protest that kiss. But, unlike Jenni Hermoso, he didn't. So what's your point?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And that jockey would have had every right to protest that kiss. But, unlike Jenni Hermoso, he didn't. So what's your point?

The jockey is sensible. He realizes that a kiss in jubilation, excitement, release of pressure that had been built up over time, celebration of a great achievement, is just that.

Nothing sinister, nothing sexual and certainly not abuse. Just a happy kiss.

Those looking on, the media, journalists, the lady's husband, etc all feel the same way. 

Either that or the equality women seek is flawed.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

The jockey is sensible. He realizes that a kiss in jubilation, excitement, release of pressure that had been built up over time, celebration of a great achievement, is just that.

Those looking on, the media, journalists, the lady's husband, etc all feel the same way. 

Wow. Another mind reader on aseannow.com. Or has the jockey appointed you his spokesperson?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Wow. Another mind reader on aseannow.com. Or has the jockey appointed you his spokesperson?

Strange reply.

It's obvious how he, the media and all others that are aware of the incident feel, when one looks as the lack of hysteria.

Unlike that of the " Spanish kiss" that has been blown out of all proportion, considering the female herself said the kiss was " no big deal" on the day after the World Cup Final.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not so strange compared to somebody who apparently believes he can mindread a jockey.

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Strange reply.

It's obvious how he, the media and all others that are aware of the incident feel, when one looks as the lack of hysteria.

Unlike that of the " Spanish kiss" that has been blown out of all proportion, considering the female herself said the kiss was " no big deal" on the day after the World Cup Final.

Not so strange compared to somebody who apparently believes he can mindread a jockey.

And actually during the livestream following the celebrations there's this:

"Hermoso had previously said she “didn’t like” the kiss during an Instagram livestream on Sunday."

https://justwomenssports.com/reads/jenni-hermoso-spain-soccer-president-kiss-criticism/

The statement that was subsequently released sounds like press release:

“It was a mutual, totally spontaneous gesture because of the huge joy of winning a World Cup,” she said in a statement to news agency EFE. “The ‘presi’ and I have a great relationship. … It was a natural gesture of affection and gratitude.” Which it was.

https://justwomenssports.com/reads/jenni-hermoso-spain-soccer-president-kiss-criticism/

• Confused 1

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

No mind reading, as I pointed out.

For someone without a hidden agenda, it's quite easy to see how the jockey feels. The press also.

As your link shows, the female Spanish footballer had no real issues, until the press and the feminists blew it out of proportion. 

She said she didn't like it at the time but it was no big deal. He apologised for any offense caused. That should have been the end and Spain would have been able to celebrate the occasion of being world champions. The only problem was the bunch of people who decided to make more of it.

You seem to be in the know. Answer this, why were the newspapers, TV news stations and the internet not full of stories like " female horse owner/trainer kisses male jockey on the lips"?

And your explanation of how you know what the jockey is feeling is laughable. Your whole mind reading act is clearly propelled by an agenda. It reads like something from an editorial page.

As for why there was no hullaboloo in the case of the jockey, just possibly because the jockey said nothing about it. 

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And your explanation of how you know what the jockey is feeling is laughable. Your whole mind reading act is clearly propelled by an agenda. It reads like something from an editorial page.

As for why there was no hullaboloo in the case of the jockey, just possibly because the jockey said nothing about it. 

Not mind reading, as explained multiple times.

The press jumped on the Spanish kiss following the comment from the footballer saying it was " no big deal". Therefore negating any issues others many have had. That's even less to report about than someone saying nothing at all. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Inane you say.

Still refusing to answer the question? ????

image.png.2634d9210fc0e4c824ad062cc266d5dc.png

Why not just be honest and admit there is a clear double standard at play here? Is your misandry really that deep rooted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Still refusing to answer the question? ????

image.png.2634d9210fc0e4c824ad062cc266d5dc.png

Why not just be honest and admit there is a clear double standard at play here? Is your misandry really that deep rooted?

There’s no double standard, there are two people each with different views on being kissed.

Stoke your outrage why don’t you?!

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

I do think that you handle trolls quite well.

He is on my ignore list, so I don't have to.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Of course there is a double standard ????. It's either OK to kiss someone without permission or it is not.

The fact that the jockey didn't blow it out of all proprtion while the Spanish drama queen and the likes of Meghan Rapinoe used it to push their Woke agenda is neither here nor there. The act by the "kisser" was the same. It is either OK to do something or it is not. I know you'd like one rule for white males and another rule for non-white females but unfortunately that is not how it works in the real world, not matter how divisive the message you are pushing. 

If I punch 2 people in the face unprovoked, one cries like a baby and the other one doesn't, I am only guilty of one offense? Laughable logic from you again.

I think you're projecting again. I wasn't outraged by the initial kiss on the Spanish drama queen, it was all the pearl clutchers calling for his resignation that were "outraged" by it. I thought it was much ado about nothing. 

Talk about some Jockey because you can’t deal with the woman in the topic objecting to be kissed.

#stokeyourownoutrage.

• Confused 2

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Talk about some Jockey because you can’t deal with the woman in the topic objecting to be kissed.

#stokeyourownoutrage.

You love it, don't you. Twist it turn it, until you like it.

Whoever is being kissed by whoever is not the issue. I don't give a sh@t about who is kissing who. Woman, man, gay man, lesbian, trans, pan, black, white, Muslim, Christian, etc, etc.

The issue, in these days of desired equality, is the polar opposite reactions to a kiss, depending on who does what.

Kissing someone, partners excluded, is either wrong or it isn't. Which ever stance the public, media or keyboard warriors want to take us fine by me but keep to that stance regardless of gender, race, religion, sexuality, sexual identity........etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1