Passionately kissing bargirls

Goat

On 8/31/2023 at 2:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree.

In my first ever expedition to Patpong I didn't realise that lady drinks are more expensive than customer drinks and couldn't pay for hers- damn I was sooooo naive then!

The male service guy didn't beat me up, he even let me go without paying even a part of the lady drink. I did go back later and pay, which probably surprised him.

After that, Thailand was a learning curve, and even after decades there was still stuff I didn't know about to learn. Made every visit an adventure.

absolutely..........the day we stop learning is the day we start dying

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/31/2023 at 1:40 PM, Neeranam said:

I saw a Western man holding hands with a bar girl in Market Village Hua Hin yesterday. Live and let live, I say. 

Decades ago I used to occasionally shop at villa I think it was. In high season all the Euro chums would bring their little tilacs shopping. The girls would load up on beauty products, ridiculous amounts. But what I always found hilarious was they'd always go for the giant size.

I'd be thinking that punter will be loooooong gone by the time she finishes that bottle of _______

On 9/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, Hummin said:

Some of the girls take it from behind to mouth. Met a guy in a bar long time ago, and his game was to find girls who did that. Some sick bastards out there, F sake disgusting 

If they do, which I find hard to believe, and don't use a condom which they remove before inserting in mouth they are a sitter for hepatitis.