I need my Condo Painted - Any Recommendations?

Tamarind21

Hi everyone,

I have a 2 bed, 155 m2 condo in central Pattaya that's in desperate need of a new paint job, can anyone recommend a reputable person that can do this for me. They need to be able to speak English for communication purposes ... Thanks

P.S. If they also has some electrical skills it would be a plus ????

20 hours ago, Tamarind21 said:

Hi everyone,

I have a 2 bed, 155 m2 condo in central Pattaya that's in desperate need of a new paint job, can anyone recommend a reputable person that can do this for me. They need to be able to speak English for communication purposes ... Thanks

P.S. If they also has some electrical skills it would be a plus ????

I possibly have a young fella who is competant.  Main is elec but does a lot more.  PM me if still needed. Woops.  Just checked.  Overwhelmed with work already. Sorry

Edited by TimeMachine

It is definitely a challenge to find a reliable person however I did find one and have used them several times for fairly sizeable jobs involving ceiling, painting and balcony work amongst other things. It's not a one man band and the owner has a small team of people.

I've used them several times and never been disappointed by the quality of the work and their professionalism. For example I have quite expensive wooden floors in my place and they were very careful covering and protecting those before work started.

He's probably not the cheapest in the world but generally you get what you pay for. He always gives a written quote if asked and sticks to that.

The company name is P & B Ceiling and the owner's name is Khun Bpan. Mobile (092-276-2766 or 081-862-5996)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you hanging around in Pattaya for "professionals" ? Are you so busy to do it yourself?

In my house I do it almost every 7 years including some electrical connections furthermore I clean ceiling lamps.

1.Lay cardboard on the floor so that it does not get dirty from the paints.

2.Buy a brush and paint roll as well as paint paint of your choice.

3.When painting with the roller do not press it against the wall so that paint does not drip on you

4.I have done the above procedure many times at home successfully!

Do not hasitate and do it yourself slowly withought any rush.

Edited by Paris333

13 hours ago, Iamloki said:

First choice, do it yourself - much cheaper than hiring me.

Second choice, I can do it (including electric and plumbing). You pay for tools, paint, caulk, other supplies, my driving costs from northern Thailand, hotel, food and incidentals.

Third choice - re-read first choice... ????

So you're saying the estimates are free, got it.

DIY is fine if you're doing one room at a time but a 155m2 place is quite an undertaking if it needs a total makeover. I would get a pro in to do it.

You've also got to take into account the heat - fine if you're young and fit!

Edited by London Lowf
  • Thumbs Up 1