Police officer pays price for nose-y altercation with vendor

snoop1130

Disciplinary action?.........kicked off the force?..................I doubt it..............

"My team member was not as conscious as he should have been and was not disciplined."

So, a member of the police force, who kicks women in the face, is free to go about upholding the law in Thailand..........:sad: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AhFarangJa said:

Disciplinary action?.........kicked off the force?..................I doubt it..............

"My team member was not as conscious as he should have been and was not disciplined."

So, a member of the police force, who kicks women in the face, is free to go about upholding the law in Thailand..........:sad: 

Made him feel like he's a "man "! ????☹️

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Not unlike the police officers in the UK that got away for years sexually assaulting women.

• Confused 3

I have said this before: What kind of selection process do they have which allows warped thuggish individuals like this on the force? Is there any kind of disciplinary process in the Thai police? The man should have been suspended immediately prior to investigation and dismissal AND the police force should have paid compensation for the thuggish actions of an officer on duty, they are responsible for his actions whilst on duty.