Thais deserve a lot credit

bignok

Just now, jak2002003 said:

Honestly that is pathetic. 

Tell you what.... Lear to read and speak Thai and then go look at some Thai forum or listen to groups of Thai people at a bar..... 

We are all the same. 

I doubt it. Most farangs are not good people.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Not at all. I walk around see lots of nice Thais. Very few are bad. Maybe 5% are bad.

Then I look at all the bickering on here. Maybe 10% are not bad.

I don't think you thought this through. 

On a lot of the threads you are often at the centre of the bickering because of a lot of inflammatory and triggering comments you make, such as 'Farangs have a lot to learn' which is obviously designed to trigger some negative responses, or if not by design, then you clearly didn't think very carefully before posting. 

But, to take your comments at face value: How many anonymous Thai forums do you read ?... just so you can compare like for like.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

I don't think you thought this through. 

On a lot of the threads you are often at the centre of the bickering because of a lot of inflammatory and triggering comments you make, such as 'Farangs have a lot to learn' which is obviously designed to trigger some negative responses, or if not by design, then you clearly didn't think very carefully before posting. 

But, to take your comments at face value: How many anonymous Thai forums do you read ?... just so you can compare like for like.

I talk to Thais in person.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

And there you have it... Trolling anti-farang sentiment which is clearly design to trigger a negative response. 

Just my observations based on 20 years. Freud is famous and he agreed.

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Are you surprised at the bickering on here when you pass such comments ???

This thread is simply going to serve as confirmation bias.... 

The guy made sick comments about Pedo stuff. Obviously something wrong with him.

Normal people dont talk like that ever.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

I talk to Thais in person.

And you are comparing in person comments with Thai's to random strangers on an anonymous forum ??... 

Its also excellent that you can have in depth fluent conversations in Thai with Thai's so you can compare the quality of interaction on a level playing field with that of the Westerners you meet - that is so, right, you are fluent in Thai ?... you can speak Thai, right ?

• Haha 1

And you are comparing in person comments with Thai's to random strangers on an anonymous forum ??... 

Its also excellent that you can have in depth fluent conversations in Thai with Thai's so you can compare the quality of interaction on a level playing field with that of the Westerners you meet - that is so, right, you are fluent in Thai ?... you can speak Thai, right ?

Been married to Thai. I know lots of Thai people.

I observe farangs in the west too. So rude mostly. Pretty much 80% are racist. Many are very abusive on the roads.

• Sad 2

Look inwards.... 

Anyway, I've feed the troll enough, no more wasting my time with this ridiculous trolling thread. 

Well I thought were smarter than that. I obviously overestimated you. Explains why you abused a flight attendant over a beer. 

Thais definitely have a different temperament and often a certain gentleness and grace lacking in some in say Australia. If I base Australians by the news or media or Jetstar flights I am not keen but based on neighbours and friends and workmates they are as nice as any people. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

Today for example

Wai at coffee shop

Super polite at 7/11

Runner stopped to take photo of us without being asked first

Hotel gaves us free breakfast, we werent entitled to it

Hotel gave use free motorbike use.

This doesnt happen in west. We did have 1 dodgy Thai guy try to rip us off at bus station though. But thats a first. Only tuk tuk guys who normally try to trick you.

Grab drivers polite.

Train people helped with bags

• Haha 1