Who's having a drink tonight?

bob smith

1 hour ago, Toolong said:

Lotus had Lillet Blanc? My local Lotus (large, not mini-Lotus, by any means) has no such exotic delicacy.

But anyway....enjoy. ????????

Tops in Central Festival had it about 3 months ago, so bought 4 to keep me going, it's all they had at the time. 1000THB, or £22:50 in old money, not to bad as use to pay £17 pre Covid.

Have commented to Lotus in that they have no vermouth of any sort. Met with the traditional "no have".

Have searched when last in BKK for Nolly Prat, but no such luck. Off to HK in Oct, so will bring back a couple. The old colonial outposts are always a source for good booze.

Perfect mix is with T10 and Smirnoff Blue, Ian Fleming's original recipe used Gordon's Yellow. 

Off to mix a third round, and try and remember in the morning what happened in Monza.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

If so, what you on?

Im on my 3rd vodka coke (zero).

well it is friday after all.

mrs smith is cooking up something spectacular in the kitchen.

cheers everyone! 

couple dabs. a joint. and i'm about to wrap up a massive blunt. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, RayWright said:

Tops in Central Festival had it about 3 months ago, so bought 4 to keep me going, it's all they had at the time. 1000THB, or £22:50 in old money, not to bad as use to pay £17 pre Covid.

Have commented to Lotus in that they have no vermouth of any sort. Met with the traditional "no have".

Have searched when last in BKK for Nolly Prat, but no such luck. Off to HK in Oct, so will bring back a couple. The old colonial outposts are always a source for good booze.

Perfect mix is with T10 and Smirnoff Blue, Ian Fleming's original recipe used Gordon's Yellow. 

Off to mix a third round, and try and remember in the morning what happened in Monza.

Sustainable, top-end cocktail supply lines being, of course, the imperative, by whatever means! Chok dee & bottoms up!