Lawsuit against Anutin for removing cannabis from controlled drugs list dismissed

snoop1130

19 hours ago, stoner said:

correct decision. cannabis is going legal around the world not much will stop it now. 

congrats anutin i knew you were always a big winner. 

Perhaps it is, in your opinion, but you don't speak for everybody, especially me.

Why did he not decriminalise, heroin, cocaine, meth, ice, yaba as well.

After all they are illegal drugs as well?

• Confused 4

10 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Really?  From an interview with Anutin and CNN :-

Thailand just decriminalized cannabis. But you still can’t smoke joints, minister says

So is cannabis legal or illegal.

As far as I can see it is legal for medicinal use, but not for recreational use.

As Anutin is no longer the minister of Health, what happens if the new minister of Health declares it completely illegal?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Perhaps it is, in your opinion, but you don't speak for everybody, especially me.

Why did he not decriminalise, heroin, cocaine, meth, ice, yaba as well.

After all they are illegal drugs as well?

Good point, given that two of the most addictive products, cigarettes and alcohol, are freely available in most parts of the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, stoner said:

correct decision. cannabis is going legal around the world not much will stop it now. 

congrats anutin i knew you were always a big winner. 

Nonsense it is not legal around the world

What is the law now?

Growing, possessing, selling and/or using cannabis remains illegal in Australia, although the precise law varies from state to state (and territory). Below are the fines/sentences for possession/use of cannabis.

Legalising cannabis in Australia: how would it work and is there a catch? | Australian politics | The Guardian

Number of Countries with Legal Weed

While several countries have either decriminalized cannabis or legalized it on a medical level, you will be surprised to see that the number of countries worldwide with legal recreational cannabis is staggeringly low. Perhaps 2022 will usher in a new year of growth, change, and progress. The countries, states, and territories that have legalized marijuana are as follows. 

• Canada
  • Georgia 
  • Malta
  • Mexico
  • South Africa
  • Uruguay 
  • 18 States in the United States (and counting!)
  • 2 Territories 
  • The District of Columbia 
  • The Australian Capital Territory 
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, stoner said:

point out where i said i did speak for everyone. 

now that you mentioned it. in bc canada they have decriminalized all personal drug use as a test pilot program. carrying any of the substances you mentioned of up to 3.5 grams is totally legal. 

the world is changing no matter who you think i speak for. 

But the topic is about Thailand and not Canada.

• Confused 1

A rational decision by the court as the plaintiffs had no standing and had not suffered any damages.

And revoking, or even issuing an injunction, against a Ministerial Order might have wreaked havoc on the functioning of "government" here, where much is accomplished with a piece of paper, stroke of the pen and Garuda stamp.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

i am not against marijuana. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that when people smoke it in public places (streets etc...outdoor areas), you have no choice sometimes but to breath in a smoke you don't want to inhale (same goes with cigarettes). And non-smokers have no say. Just shut up and inhale. 

6 hours ago, stoner said:

go take a nap bill. things will get better.

Things are OK for me, but then again I don't need to use stimulants to have a good life.

I did notice that you didn't answer the question about the other illegal drugs though.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Things are OK for me, but then again I don't need to use stimulants to have a good life.

I did notice that you didn't answer the question about the other illegal drugs though.

nice attempt at a cheap shot. brilliant. 

no need to answer your other baiting question. bye. 

• Thumbs Up 1