Gun owners: It's time for us to stand up against the Second Amendment death culture

Social Media

18 hours ago, Olav Seglem said:

This really say you dont trust your own police and strangely it seems like people arguing the most for stong police also say people must have own arms. Normal thinking should be opposite

If I called the police on a murder in my neighborhood, they'd descend on the location in droves.  In about 15-20 minutes. 

I trust our police.  I actually like our town's police.  But they're generally nowhere near us.   They can't be.  There's not enough of them.

What I don't trust is that the people who commit crimes will be punished when they're caught, or isolated from polite society when they're caught again and again.  And I also don't trust the statistics about how many crimes (including murder) are stopped by a good guy with a gun.  Partly because the crime that didn't happen rarely makes the news, and partly because there's an agenda on the left to take away our ability to protect ourselves.

Edit:  And the politicians who want to take guns away always seem to have their own private, well armed security. 

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2baht said:

So, America, the enemy is........................................Americans! Wow! How about that! ????

Is it so hard to believe that, in a country that's probably more diverse than all of Europe combined, there are some factions that want us to give up our cars, open up our extra rooms to homeless strangers, and eat bugs?  And other factions that are not going to let that happen... 

May as well say, "So, Europe, the enemy is..... Europeans".

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, 2baht said:

What utter rubbish, look at the senseless carnage in the USA, never got over the cowboy mentality! Americans killing Americans! ????Poorly educated!

What utter trash, look at the senseless lack of understanding of the US constitution, never got over the prejudice mentality! Criminals killing criminals! Poorly educated! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, novacova said:

What utter trash, look at the senseless lack of understanding of the US constitution, never got over the prejudice mentality! Criminals killing criminals! Poorly educated! 

Idiots killing innocent school kids?

Home of the Brave;

Land of the Free!

Damnit Peggy Sue, wherrre's ma gurn!

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, novacova said:

You really sum it up! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

In the US, I always pack my sidearm. And hiking in the mountains I pack a 44 mag. Anyway, this thread is thick with ignorance.

Hand guns are'nt for killing rabbits! If you are not prepared to carry out it's intended use, you are kidding yourself! Damnit, Johnny Ray, wherrre's ma gurn!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A well armed populace is the best defense against a totalitarian government.

When the founding fathers created the constitution, IMO they desired to prevent the rise of "kings" in the US, and took measures to ensure it would not happen.

Given what I've been seeing happen in the US the last 6 or so years I wouldn't be giving up my guns, for sure.

To some extent I know what you mean...all those fascist trumpers who want to overthrow the democracy and suspend the Constitution to which I took an oath. All those racists and Neo Nazis gunning down Blacks, Jews and Hispanics. The list of crazy, violent and/or gun-toting trumpers goes on and on.

Michael Estes, Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, Patrick Stein, Adam Purinton, Jeremy Christian, Wade Page, Edgar Welch, Sam Woodward, James Fields, Dylann Roof, Robert Bowers, Ian David Long, Cesar Sayoc, Gregory Bush, Stephen Paddock, Christopher Hansson, Joseph Biggs, Patrick Crusius, Enrique Tarrio, Stewart Rhodes, Ryan Palmer, etc.

By the way, you do know the Federal Govt has weapons that can take on these small (nickname for Richard) trumpers with AR-15s. Sadly, nobody can get to the cultists fast enough to prevent innocent deaths.

• Thanks 1