Vietnam pilot who disregarded direct order gets Medal of Honor

Social Media

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Like I said originally,  lots of young men did the same, to their everlasting shame. Trump, Clinton, Cheney among them . It in no way excuses or justifies Biden from doing the same thing. 

I was never a fan of John Kerry, but at least he served when called. 

I missed the draft by about 2 years.  Too young.  And of the dozens of people I've known that got college deferments, the ONLY ones that regret it seem to be those who later run for office, where it's held against them. 

The rest of them only get more and more convinced they did the right thing as the insanity of that war has been further revealed by declassified documents over the years.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You made a statement about Trump's bone spurs. Prove it or it isn't true.

Well he did go to a lot of discos riding daddy’s limousine during those times so most likely he was capable of dancing oh wait I’ve seen some clips guess you couldn’t call that dancing 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You made a statement about Trump's bone spurs. Prove it or it isn't true.

New York Times: Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-bone-spurs-vietnam-war/index.html

CNN

— 

The daughters of a Queens foot doctor say their late father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs to help him avoid the Vietnam War draft as a “favor” to his father Fred Trump, according to a new report Wednesday.

Dr. Larry Braunstein, a podiatrist who died in 2007, often told the story of providing Donald Trump with the diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels so he could be exempt from military service, his two daughters – Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel – told the New York Times.

• Thanks 1