1 hour ago, NextG said:

What you have failed to understand it that this thread is SPECIFICALLY with concern to US$ and JimGant and I are fully in agreement with each other on that. 

Well good for you two. Me, I read the title "Wise Fees" and do not think that the thread is in any way limited to US$. You do you big G. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

I believe that something is stuck with nonsense... Look inwards young padawan. ????

I do… that why I can see when others are posting nonsense. If you are moving at the same pace, then it’s more difficult to tell. If you stop, then you can see when someone is moving…. little grasshopper. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Well good for you two. Me, I read the title "Wise Fees" and do not think that the thread is in any way limited to US$. You do you big G. 

The OP is SPECIFICALLY with regard to US$…. always best to check before posting, making yourself look silly and then desperately scrabbling to ‘save face’. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

I have one username. You appear to have neurological issues. Your behaviour recently has been totally bizarre. I’m not joking. You seem to have become increasingly childish of late. It’s not only me who has noticed this. 
I’ll happily debate any point of fact, but you just join threads to argue when you obviously don’t know anything at all. What gives? Problems at home?

But you do, not used since 2017...............????

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NextG said:

The OP is SPECIFICALLY with regard to US$…. always best to check before posting, making yourself look silly and then desperately scrabbling to ‘save face’. 

Ok, this should be good. 

Please explain why a thread titled "Wise Fees" is in any way limited to US$.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Ok, this should be good. 

Please explain why a thread titled "Wise Fees" is in any way limited to US$.

Perhaps you should take the time to understand the point of the thread in the first place before you too make yourself look foolish. 
Take your time…

• Confused 3

What I do know is that every single person who is actually discussing the topic, can disagree with my on-topic statements. We only have moronic Trolls with obviously no real friends hanging around to try to cause trouble. What a sad case he has turned out to be. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Western Union fees for a transfer on Saturday (All done online bank account to bank account , using a kiosk either end will mean more charges )

Transfer Amount 250.00 GBP
Transfer Fees + 1.90 GBP
Total 251.90 GBP
Exchange Rate* 1 GBP = 44.0851214 THB
Total to Receiver 11,021.28 THB
Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1

I'll not name the poster as it'll get removed but dont forget that one individual on the thread has had at least 50/60 usernames since I've been on here 18 years ago and always eventually throws his toys outa the pram

Edited by Chivas
  • Thanks 1