MFP chief Pita stresses substance over style for new Thai Cabinet

snoop1130

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

asserting that his judgment of individuals will be based on principles rather than appearances.

coming from the guy who tried to woooo the voters with his showing off his taste in beer. frankly, i think it is best he did not make it to be pm. inviting taylor swift... what an idiot.  only reason he got elected is cos he is a 'handsome man'... not for his brains nor for his policies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

expressing hope that they would successfully fulfil the promises made during the election campaign. Pita noted that during the pre-election debate, all political parties had presented similar pledges.

No hope.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

coming from the guy who tried to woooo the voters with his showing off his taste in beer. frankly, i think it is best he did not make it to be pm. inviting taylor swift... what an idiot.  only reason he got elected is cos he is a 'handsome man'... not for his brains nor for his policies.

You do not need much brains to be a Thai PM. Note the last unelected PM with only a Military Academy education, and he lasted nine years. This is Thailand.

On 9/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, Pouatchee said:

Wrong person 

Padipat Suntiphada got in trouble for promoting beer not Pita wake up