Peter Navarro: ex-Trump adviser convicted of contempt of Congress

Social Media

On 9/8/2023 at 8:14 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I saw that on Al Jazeera.

He wasn't convicted because he refused to testify, but because he ignored the summons to go before the committee. He could have refused to answer their questions, and not be convicted, but he should have turned up.

Apparently he made a mistake and will pay for that.

When Trump wins he'll surely be pardoned.

Anyway, he's probably going to appeal it up to the supreme court, so may not spend any time in jail.

Back in 2015 I turned down a rather large bet at the last minute because it didn’t feel right to take so much money off a fool.

This idiot thought Trump would beat Hillary in the presidential election.

It was the best free lesson I’ve ever had.

Trump won’t win in 2024, but I won’t be putting any money on it.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Back in 2015 I turned down a rather large bet at the last minute because it didn’t feel right to take so much money off a fool.

This idiot thought Trump would beat Hillary in the presidential election.

It was the best free lesson I’ve ever had.

Trump won’t win in 2024, but I won’t be putting any money on it.

I didn't want Trump to run again because I thought he'd lose for sure and give the election to joe, but as the torrent of court cases just make Trump more popular, and donations are increasing, I think he might just do it.

I hope he does, as I did so enjoy the U Tube VDOs of the snowflakes crying after she lost.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

This Navarro guy is trying to "karen" his way out of this, demanding to speak to yet another manager.  All on the principle of the thing, of course.

What these dummies lose track of is that asking for a pardon is an admission of guilt: if you didn't do anything wrong there would be nothing to pardon, right? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No need to wonder.

The reason “Joe” is leader of the free world is because Trump was such an awful failure as president that “Joe” beat him in the election.

Sooooo, if he was such an awful failure, why does he live in the head of so many that just can't move on and elect someone better than joe?

Given that it looks like it'll be joe/ kamala again for the Dems, does that not indicate that something has gone so very very wrong in American politics? Where are all the new young Kennedys to lead us into a brighter future? With joe, how can it be more than the same tired politics for the next 4 years?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 2baht said:

It makes outsiders wonder, What the hell are you doing America! Is there only fools and geriatrics in power? Americans put these old fogeys there. Only Americans think they are leaders of the free world, the rest think you are in decline!

I don't often agree with you, but thumbs up for that post.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, if he was such an awful failure, why does he live in the head of so many that just can't move on and elect someone better than joe?

Given that it looks like it'll be joe/ kamala again for the Dems, does that not indicate that something has gone so very very wrong in American politics? Where are all the new young Kennedys to lead us into a brighter future? With joe, how can it be more than the same tired politics for the next 4 years?

Very confused post.  You were absent from here for a while, upon your return I noticed similar. Previously I often disagreed with you, but now your reasoning is all over the place. 

Are you ok?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Very confused post.  You were absent from here for a while, upon your return I noticed similar. Previously I often disagreed with you, but now your reasoning is all over the place. 

Are you ok?

At my age that is a rhetorical question, but I'm not confused enough to think joe would make a decent president for the next 4 years, and he's older than I.

Comes an age when we are forced to accept we ain't the person we used to be, and IMO anyone over 70 should not be allowed to be a leader of anything, and certainly not of the free world.

PS. That includes Trump.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Another four years of Joe would be very “Weekend at Bernie’s” - the fact that it’s a possibility just reiterates how goddamn awful (and insane) Trump was.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Only someone utterly unacquainted with the legislation passed in the first 2 years of the Biden administration could accuse Joe Biden of the same old same old.

Although it’s called the Biden administration is Joe actually the one steering the ship?

Kermit the Frog without Jim Henson’s hand up his ass is just a green sock.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Another four years of Joe would be very “Weekend at Bernie’s” - the fact that it’s a possibility just reiterates how goddamn awful (and insane) Trump was.

Because he doesn't have a record of huge legislative accomplishments? Really? You want to go with that?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. IMO every time Joe shambles along on tv he makes non Americans wonder how a man like that could be the leader of the free world.

Thought it was his gray cells that did the job, not his gait..............:coffee1:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because he doesn't have a record of huge legislative accomplishments? Really? You want to go with that?

Huh?

Not sure what point you’re trying to make but if your position is that Joe has all his faculties then you, my friend, are in denial.

The guy is frail, stiff, stilted, confused, befuddled…. and this is on a good day.

• Sad 1