Thai love triangle: Husband denies ‘gay love,’ embraces divorce

webfact

51 minutes ago, webfact said:

her 65 year old husband of cheating on her with a young man, adding that her husband refused to divorce her.

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

he was happy to divorce his wife.

Clear as mud, this one.

:1zgarz5:

Thai journalists at their best, confusing their readers.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Always amazes me what makes news here daily. This isn't a public thing, yet they have to try and get their 15 minutes of shame. I've watched news almost daily here for over 6 years and besides the Covid thing, most of it involves snakes in houses in Bangkok, people ganging up 5 against 1 and chasing them down the street with sticks and machetes, the daily deaths on the roads, and those that park their scooters outside a gold store, in plain sight of CCTV, and rob, then go straight home. Sometimes they'll throw in a few moments about the latest war, or fires in California, but it usually sticks to the same themes.

Took you 6 years to realise this? Lol. Welcome to Thailand's.  Soon your rose coloured glasses will clear and boy your in for a shock!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Always amazes me what makes news here daily. This isn't a public thing, yet they have to try and get their 15 minutes of shame. I've watched news almost daily here for over 6 years and besides the Covid thing, most of it involves snakes in houses in Bangkok, people ganging up 5 against 1 and chasing them down the street with sticks and machetes, the daily deaths on the roads, and those that park their scooters outside a gold store, in plain sight of CCTV, and rob, then go straight home. Sometimes they'll throw in a few moments about the latest war, or fires in California, but it usually sticks to the same themes.

And, for example the obligatory fights between students from 'rival schools' , often involving teenagers armed with knives and sometimes even guns.

On 9/8/2023 at 2:24 PM, BritScot said:

Took you 6 years to realise this? Lol. Welcome to Thailand's.  Soon your rose coloured glasses will clear and boy your in for a shock!

No, I actually knew a lot about this country before I came. Then it came clear from the first month on

On 9/8/2023 at 10:17 AM, fredwiggy said:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Eleanor Roosevelt