PFIZER - Covid-Vax contract with South-Africa released by court-order

Red Phoenix

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not surprisingly, you're wrong about that.. And the COVID vaccines currently used in the U.S. for adults have full FDA and CDC approval, and have had for a long time.

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

August 23, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. "

Since Dec. 11, 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has been available under EUA in individuals 16 years of age and older, and the authorization was expanded to include those 12 through 15 years of age on May 10, 2021.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

Subsequent full approvals were given for the vaccines for the several younger age groups.

No...you are wrong. Cormirnaty, though approved IS NOT available in USA.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mohlite said:

No...you are wrong. Cormirnaty, though approved IS NOT available in USA.

Comirnaty is just a marketing name for the Pfizer vaccine. It's the same vaccine.

See the FDA action cited above:

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. "

Earlier this year in the spring, the FDA withdrew approval of the original monovalent version of the COVID vaccines, and from that point forward only authorized the use of the 2nd generation bivalent vaccines in the U.S., Pfizer included.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

Now the U.S. approval for the latest third generation COVID vaccine -- not yet in use in the U.S. -- is expected in the coming weeks from the FDA and CDC:

FDA May Approve New Covid Boosters By Friday As Deaths Spike, Report Says

The Food and Drug Administration could approve new Covid-19 vaccine boosters as soon as Friday, NBC reported Wednesday, offering more protection against the coronavirus’ dominant XBB sublineage, which is causing a spike in deaths and hospitalizations in the U.S.

A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory committee will meet next week, and it’s expected to vote on the shots and make recommendations on who should get the updated boosters.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohnson/2023/09/06/fda-may-approve-new-covid-boosters-by-friday-as-deaths-spike-report-says/

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Comirnaty is just a marketing name for the Pfizer vaccine. It's the same vaccine.

See the FDA action cited above:

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. "

Its not available in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/COVID-19-related-codes.html

https://brownstone.org/articles/is-pfizers-fda-approved-comirnaty-vaccine-available-in-the-us/

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point, it's somewhat confusing as to Pfizer's COVID vaccine naming conventions in the U.S.

Comirnaty certainly was the marketing name they used in the U.S. for their original monovalent COVID vaccine, which first received EUA approval and later full approval from the FDA...

As best as I can tell, they may not have continued the marketing term Comirnaty for Pfizer's 2nd generation bivalent vaccine in the U.S., the only version currently authorized and being used in the U.S. now.

(As explained above, the FDA withdrew its original authorization for the original monovalent vaccines when they were replaced by the newer, currently in use 2nd generation bivalent vaccines.)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Changes to Simplify Use of Bivalent mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

April 18, 2023

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) of the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 bivalent mRNA vaccines to simplify the vaccination schedule for most individuals.

This action includes authorizing the current bivalent vaccines (original and omicron BA.4/BA.5 strains) to be used for all doses administered to individuals 6 months of age and older, including for an additional dose or doses for certain populations.

The monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-changes-simplify-use-bivalent-mrna-covid-19-vaccines

Screenshot_4.jpg.fabf5b826ca61ad93e9ffccb13853cb6.jpg

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines#authorized-vaccines

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

Pfizer’s “FDA Approved” COVID Shot Will Never Be Available

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/061022-pfizers-fda-approved-covid-shot-will-never-be-available-1

If BLA approved Comirnaty is available why is the US /CDC still pushing emergency use  only (EUA) covid vaccines? Why aren't all pfizer and moderna covid vaccines BLS-FDA approved?? The Comirnaty "bait and switch" trick was to force vaccine mandates, especially to the US military which cannot be done with EUA only vaccines.

Get it now?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, mohlite said:

Pfizer’s “FDA Approved” COVID Shot Will Never Be Available

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/061022-pfizers-fda-approved-covid-shot-will-never-be-available-1

If BLA approved Comirnaty is available why is the US /CDC still pushing emergency use  only (EUA) covid vaccines? Why aren't all pfizer and moderna covid vaccines BLS-FDA approved?? The Comirnaty "bait and switch" trick was to force vaccine mandates, especially to the US military which cannot be done with EUA only vaccines.

Get it now?

You're citing an article from back in 2022....

The facts are:

--the original Pfizer vaccine, commercially marketed as Comirnaty, did ultimately receive full FDA approval and was used as such.

--the subsequent second generation bivalent Pfizer vaccine currently being used is under FDA emergency use authorization.

--the new 3rd generation vaccines are expected to receive some kind of FDA and CDC approval in the coming month.

As for the past history of Comirnaty (first gen Pfizer vaccine) from a credible source unlike yours above:

Pfizer vaccine approved in US, marketed as Comirnaty

September 2, 2021

CLAIM: There is currently no FDA-approved vial of COVID-19 vaccine available in the U.S.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Pfizer vaccine, which is now marketed as Comirnaty, is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use by those 16 and over and is available in the U.S.

The formulation used in the FDA-approved Comirnaty vaccine is identical to the shot that previously received emergency use authorization."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-120794035019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As for the U.S. military to which you alluded above, the broad COVID vaccination requirement was rescinded, over the objections of the Pentagon, at the beginning of 2023 because of a law passed by Congress:

January 11, 2023

Pentagon officially rescinds Covid-19 vaccine requirement for troops

"Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has officially rescinded the military’s Covid-19 vaccination mandate for troops after President Joe Biden signed the 2023 National Defense Authorization Act, requiring its dismissal.

“Section 525 of the NDAA for FY 2023 requires me to rescind the mandate that members of the armed forces be vaccinated against Covid-19, issued in my August 24, 2021 memorandum … I hereby rescind that memorandum,” Austin said in a memo on Tuesday night.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/military-covid-vaccine-rescinded/index.html

4 hours ago, mohlite said:

AFAIK, Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent (Original and Omicron BA.4/BA.5 ARE NOT FDA approved and still only approved for emergency use (EUA) only.

Why would that be if Pfizer's covid vaccines are so safe and effective?

Makes you wonder, but some folks keep taking covid boosters and keep getting the virus.

EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals aged 6 months of age and older.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-receive-positive-chmp-opinion-omicron-2

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The original COVID vaccines originally used in the U.S. for adults had full FDA and CDC approval, and have had for a long time.

You still don't get it.

As I said, Comirnaty was approved but is unavailable. And courts have ruled Comirnaty and EUA BioNTech are not interchangeable.

"The FDA has statutory authority to grant an EUA only if “there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative,”

Pfizer bivalent EUA (no FDA-BLA approvals)
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/coronavirus-covid-19-cber-regulated-biologics/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccines

If BLA approved Comirnaty covid vaccination was/is available it would be illegal for FDA to grant EUA to pfizer or moderna covid vaccinations or any other vaccine.

You should familiarize yourself with the details, meaning & differences between FDA BLA and EUA approvals to enhance your ability to make statements of fact and substance.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, mohlite said:

You should familiarize yourself with the details, meaning & differences between FDA BLA and EUA approvals to enhance your ability to make statements of fact and substance.

Prepare yourself to receive a flood of regurgitated government declarations, presented as though it were holy writ handed down at Mount Sinai.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/9/2023 at 1:28 PM, owl sees all said:

But as Dr Cahill says; everyone who has had one of the more toxic jabs will eventually have problems. Thimerosal (mercury) used to be the main adjuvant in days past, now it is generally aluminum.  There are conflicting studies regarding both.

None of the four main Covid vaccines (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer,  Moderna orJohnson & Johnson) contained adjuvants.

Novavax was an adjuvanted vaccine, but it used saponin, not thimerosal or aIuminium.

Here, according to the info published as part of their approval processes, are the ingredients for the four main Covid vaccines.

Pfizer:

mRNA with code for spike protein, Lipids, Salts, Sugar.

Moderna:

mRNA with code for spike protein

Lipids, Salts, Sugar, Acetic acid

AstraZeneca:

Replication-deficient adenovirus with code for spike protein, Salts, Sugar, Citric acid, Ethanol

Johnson & Johnson

Replication-deficient adenovirus with code for spike protein, Salts, Sugars, Citric acid, Ethanol

Simple breakdown of the ingredients in Covid vaccines

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

None of the four main Covid vaccines (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer,  Moderna orJohnson & Johnson) contained adjuvants.

Novavax was an adjuvanted vaccine, but it used saponin, not thimerosal or aIuminium.

Here, according to the info published as part of their approval processes, are the ingredients for the four main Covid vaccines.

Pfizer:

mRNA with code for spike protein, Lipids, Salts, Sugar.

Moderna:

mRNA with code for spike protein

Lipids, Salts, Sugar, Acetic acid

AstraZeneca:

Replication-deficient adenovirus with code for spike protein, Salts, Sugar, Citric acid, Ethanol

Johnson & Johnson

Replication-deficient adenovirus with code for spike protein, Salts, Sugars, Citric acid, Ethanol

Simple breakdown of the ingredients in Covid vaccines

Spike proteins are a problem.  I read warnings back when vaccines being developed, and since used, have cause problems.  Need to dig a bit to find the info, as they really do try to hide anything negative about the vaccines.

It amazes me they even used them in the vaccines.

It snooze time, will follow up tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Spike proteins are a problem.  I read warnings back when vaccines being developed, and since used, have cause problems.  Need to dig a bit to find the info, as they really do try to hide anything negative about the vaccines.

It amazes me they even used them in the vaccines.

It snooze time, will follow up tomorrow.

And the fact that the Pfizer CEO himself had a bad feeling about it but was pretty much forced into it tells you all you need to know:

mRNA was a technology, but we had less experience, only two years working on this, and actually, mRNA was a technology that never delivered a single product until that day, not vaccine, not any other medicine. So it was very counterintuitive, and I was surprised when they suggested to me that this is the way to go, and I questioned it. And I asked them to justify how can you say something like that, but they came, and they were very, very convinced that this is the right way to go.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/washington-post-live/2022/03/10/transcript-wp-subscriber-exclusive-albert-bourla-author-moonshot-inside-pfizers-nine-month-race-make-impossible-possible/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Unnecessary, harmful and counter-effective.

Dr Mark Bailey, has now put out his documentary to accompany his paper; ''Farewell to Virology.''

https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/08/29/documentary-a-farewell-to-virology-part-1/

For those interested in covid; it's a good watch. Look forward to parts 2 and 3.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Science has refuted your baseless opinion time and time again.

Whose science might that be? Compromised, big pharma white coats?

Take a look at some of these medicines. Vioxx in particular.

The fines given to the drug, and vax manufacturers, run into many billions. And what were the fines for? Mostly for putting out false information about their products.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

And the fact that the Pfizer CEO himself had a bad feeling about it but was pretty much forced into it tells you all you need to know:

mRNA was a technology, but we had less experience, only two years working on this, and actually, mRNA was a technology that never delivered a single product until that day, not vaccine, not any other medicine. So it was very counterintuitive, and I was surprised when they suggested to me that this is the way to go, and I questioned it. And I asked them to justify how can you say something like that, but they came, and they were very, very convinced that this is the right way to go.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/washington-post-live/2022/03/10/transcript-wp-subscriber-exclusive-albert-bourla-author-moonshot-inside-pfizers-nine-month-race-make-impossible-possible/

Early on, the ex-CEO (Pfizer) came out against the silliness of testing, (that's what woke me up) and the vaccines before even released.  Can't find his vids anymore on the internet.  He was a virologist for 20 some years and the CEO before covid hit.

My niece has privileges at 3 hospital at Philly, PA, USA and she advised my to stay clear of the vaccines.  That's enough for me.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, impulse said:

You may recall that the EUA (and procurement contracts) gave Pfizer immunity from lawsuits.  When the vaccine was fully approved, Pfizer kept selling it under the EUA instead of selling it as Comirnaty, which would have had a normal drug's liability exposure.  So though it's the same stuff, there was a huge legal difference.

I followed it for awhile, but don't have current info regarding what's being marketed.  Lost interest after I was vaccine injured by my 2nd Pfizer jab.  They'd have to hold a gun to my head to get me to take a booster..

"But it's extremely raaaaare", will bleat the sheep. I hope more and more vax injured people will speak up as you do, so the dam cracks open once and for all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

"But it's extremely raaaaare", will bleat the sheep. I hope more and more vax injured people will speak up as you do, so the dam cracks open once and for all.

It appears that a great many people believe in the general  good faith approach of Big Pharma in this situation.

I find that strange, since the same people believe that Big Oil and Big Tobacco are the devil incarnate, full of evil tricks and unbridled greed, who will happily cause death to millions for an extra dollar of profit.

But Big Pharma is regarded as a noble benefactor of the human race. Odd.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1