Are you having enough sex?

ezzra

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

None of yours ever responded, so what did you do wrong?

They all were fine with sex, cooking and helping around the house. It was how they treated me, especially seeing i do more than my share of domestic help, including taking care of the kids. Mental illnesses, including narcissism, which isn't curable, and depression, which is treatable IF they will agree, hurt relationships. It's not always the man's fault when things go wrong. Women who have been hurt by their parents, especially fathers, are likely to bring that pent up anger into their adult relationships, because they are looking for the perfect dad that was never there, and never will be in any man she chooses. My ex here had 10 brothers and sisters, from an abusive, absent dad, and a narcissist mom that had kids to boost her low self esteem, but pushed them aside one after the other when a new child was born. Neglect is as bad as abuse, and it makes new narcissists.And I might add, she to this day wants to come back, but I don't go back to someone who thinks she can take my child and hide whenever she gets mad, hit me because she was mad at her mother, and lies all the time.

Edited by fredwiggy

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You assume wrong, I do all my own cooking, and most of my kids cooking.

She's no good at all making Brit/Indian/Mexican food which is all me and my kid eat.

So, only cleaning and washing left then.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

So, only cleaning and washing left then.

As seen in my "cook in sauce" topic, not much cleaning either, and I usually end up doing most of the child care.

But loads of sex, so I'm not complaining.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LaosLover said:

For many, the quality versus quantity agument does not work.

I knew a famous monger in CM who blew a quarter of a million dollars -on BJ's mainly. Was it worth it, I asked? He said:

"The last one was as good as the first one".

I'd hate to see his pekker. 

Must look like a prune. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

As seen in my "cook in sauce" topic, not much cleaning either, and I usually end up doing most of the child care.

But loads of sex, so I'm not complaining.

Oh yeah, I forgot you started a gourmet thread. ????

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Divorce if they won't act the part of a partner, then find another hopefully that will. There are reasons a woman won't give sex to her man, and if you're not there, you don't know the story. If you cheat, there's harm done. If you are giving a woman what she needs, and it isn't about money for a normal one, she will respond.

Are you living in the West? I know alot of very good men back there who treat their women well, and still get trampled upon. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Banana7 said:

I average about every other day, excluding rag days. About once a month, 2 times in one day. This frequency keeps me satisfied. She is clever enough to keep me interested by changing hair style, perfume, clothing styles, positions and locations for the deed.

You pay for all of it

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

They all were fine with sex, cooking and helping around the house. It was how they treated me, especially seeing i do more than my share of domestic help, including taking care of the kids. Mental illnesses, including narcissism, which isn't curable, and depression, which is treatable IF they will agree, hurt relationships. It's not always the man's fault when things go wrong. Women who have been hurt by their parents, especially fathers, are likely to bring that pent up anger into their adult relationships, because they are looking for the perfect dad that was never there, and never will be in any man she chooses. My ex here had 10 brothers and sisters, from an abusive, absent dad, and a narcissist mom that had kids to boost her low self esteem, but pushed them aside one after the other when a new child was born. Neglect is as bad as abuse, and it makes new narcissists.And I might add, she to this day wants to come back, but I don't go back to someone who thinks she can take my child and hide whenever she gets mad, hit me because she was mad at her mother, and lies all the time.

Narcs attract narcs. You married her.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't assume. Finding, and keeping, a good relationship, is the hardest thing we can do. Most fail, and a lot just stay for many reasons, but harmony between two isn't easy to find. People come from different backgrounds, different parenting environments, and are two different genders, which leads to many problems, if you don't understand what to look for. I have made bad choices in women, but always wanted a good relationship, and did my part trying to understand the opposite sex and what they need. When you have the right person, things are easier. When you have the wrong partner, no amount of knowledge or attempts at keeping the relationship will work. I'm still hopeful, and will always treat a woman like I want to be treated. If they can't respond, or are damaged, it will mean looking again.

You failed and are going home. Nobody should copy you.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Divorce if they won't act the part of a partner, then find another hopefully that will. There are reasons a woman won't give sex to her man, and if you're not there, you don't know the story. If you cheat, there's harm done. If you are giving a woman what she needs, and it isn't about money for a normal one, she will respond.

LOL. You make it sound like available women are just everywhere waiting for US to come along.

I wonder what Utopia you live in.

I've known very few women that I wanted to live with, and most of them were already married to someone else.

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thank you for your entirely relevant reply that advances the topic in so many ways. You are the man!

More please, lots more of your excellent posts that educate us in life's lessons.

I was you trying to blame another part for you mistake, right?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. You make it sound like available women are just everywhere waiting for US to come along.

I wonder what Utopia you live in.

I've known very few women that I wanted to live with, and most of them were already married to someone else.

There are hundreds of thousands of good women who are waiting for a decent man to come along. Most women will never know true love and there's a reason for that. If men treated women better, they would give more. Loving, or thinking you love, someone's else's wife isn't a good way to go. She's taken, forget her. How would you know if you wanted to live with someone if you haven't spent enough time alone with them to make a statement like this? Fantasy never works. Thinking that you want to live with any woman you don't know shows you're looking at them as objects, which is the last thing a woman wants if she is anywhere near normal.