Are you having enough sex?

ezzra

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yes, we should all learn from pedophiles!

Do ya want to be in my gang, my gang .....

No, we should not learn from pedophiles. The example was clear, and only meant to take a look at oneself before.

However, you turned that around, as you turn around everything that has to do with the female race as you wish.

On 9/11/2023 at 4:13 AM, BritManToo said:

"They found that the couples – who had been together for a minimum of 10 years – had sex seven times a month on average."

Sounds like a lot of liars in that survey (or they didn't specify who the sex was with).

Back in the UK I didn't know any married men (of 2 years or more) having sex with their wife more than 2x a month, many were only allowed sex 2x a year.

The old joke, when first dating a girl get a jar and put a marble in every time you have sex with her, after marriage take a marble out after sex  ......... your jar will never empty.

That is so true!

I used grains of sugar in my jar.......????

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I met loads of good Brit guys that were totally trashed by their Brit wives (me included).

One pal of mine took his wife on holiday, and on the flight out she told him he was dumped. 

Can't get much more evil than that, must have been a great holiday.

Then there was my pal who got divorced, goodbye shag, she got pregnant from it and 19 years child maint. for him. And she never let him see the kid either.

There's one truth about women who use, abuse or take advantage of a good man. They will always end up with losers, or all alone. Women don't get many second chances with a good man. Most actually never find true love with one. There are plenty of men who will pay a good looking girls way, but someday those looks will fade, and they'll be out of the pool. That's when they'll regret their bad decisions.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only spent a few years with women that were not right, so most of my life was looking but never finding.

Paying for it was better than waiting for someone that might never turn up.

Good behaviour, IMO, has nothing to do with it. It's all about money money money- no money no honey. Don't have a nice house, don't drive a flash car, don't flash the cash- forgetaboutit.

It's not all about money, especially for a smart, independent woman. Of course you should be making a living, but most people, including most Americans, are just getting by, and everyone there knows it. Taking care of your family is a man's job, but that doesn't mean you have to be wealthy. Stay away from gold diggers and leeches, and you'll find a decent one. Looking at a married woman as anything but a friend is a major mistake. If she's married and flirting, she isn't good. If she's good, she wouldn't be bothering with a single man in the first place. Paying for it will get you sex, at least until she gets bored also, and looks for greener pastures. I attract women who are damaged for some reason. I don't mind depression, as I understand it well, and they also need someone that loves them. I've attracted narcissists because I'm a person who cares, and that's what they want. Someone to control, who will take their <deleted> , at least for awhile. I won't go there anymore, no matter what she looks like, because attraction gets you  into trouble quick. It isn't a choice, so you have to be careful and get to know her for quite awhile. i didn't do that a few times, including my ex here, and i got burnt bad. There are good women out there that want a good man. Some have to get burned themselves with the bad men before they also learn, and when they find a good one, they'd be stupid to let him go.

7 hours ago, bignok said:

Why are you giving life advice? Your relationships all failed. You live in Sisaket which you hate.

People should never take the advice of an unhappy person.

I've been a relationship reader for 30 years. Relationships fail , like mine did, because attraction, not being a choice, traps men with women that aren't good for them. I've had many relationships that were good,but future plans were not the same, so we went separate ways. That's not a failure. The one's I've had children with were the ones that hurt, because I'm a responsible dad that want's to be with his kids, and i picked women that were totally wrong, not only for me, but for the children we made together. Damaged women ruin every relationship, no matter how well you treat them, because they are carrying baggage to heavy to handle. Many counselors, who give great advice, are divorced themselves, for the same reasons. hen you are attracted to someone, you can be blind. When you get to know someone over time, which I didn't for my wives, you see the red flags. If you read everything I write, it all works. It's all sound advice that comes from many books and thousands of articles I've read since my last Marriage in the states. I came here and fell in love too fast with a pretty Thai, and paid for it. So I didn't listen to my own advice and fell too fast. I've been with my girlfriend now for almost three years, and she,s also one who has been hurt , both by her parents and her deceased husband. She's a very nice, affectionate woman that I would love to take back with me, but her past has done a number on her so I'm taking my time to let her see what she can handle. I live here and I dislike it for many reasons, most of which are that I can't live the life I had back home. That's why I will return asap. And my advice , again, is sound. It comes from people who have written books, gained from interviews with thousands of couples, and what helped them in their relationships. One bit of advice that's in all of them. Take your time. Hard to follow when you see a beautiful face and body, but those attributes can ruin your life quick. And I'm happy. Just don't like living here.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

I've been a relationship reader for 30 years. Relationships fail , like mine did, because attraction, not being a choice, traps men with women that aren't good for them. I've had many relationships that were good,but future plans were not the same, so we went separate ways. That's not a failure. The one's I've had children with were the ones that hurt, because I'm a responsible dad that want's to be with his kids, and i picked women that were totally wrong, not only for me, but for the children we made together. Damaged women ruin every relationship, no matter how well you treat them, because they are carrying baggage to heavy to handle. Many counselors, who give great advice, are divorced themselves, for the same reasons. hen you are attracted to someone, you can be blind. When you get to know someone over time, which I didn't for my wives, you see the red flags. If you read everything I write, it all works. It's all sound advice that comes from many books and thousands of articles I've read since my last Marriage in the states. I came here and fell in love too fast with a pretty Thai, and paid for it. So I didn't listen to my own advice and fell too fast. I've been with my girlfriend now for almost three years, and she,s also one who has been hurt , both by her parents and her deceased husband. She's a very nice, affectionate woman that I would love to take back with me, but her past has done a number on her so I'm taking my time to let her see what she can handle. I live here and I dislike it for many reasons, most of which are that I can't live the life I had back home. That's why I will return asap. And my advice , again, is sound. It comes from people who have written books, gained from interviews with thousands of couples, and what helped them in their relationships. One bit of advice that's in all of them. Take your time. Hard to follow when you see a beautiful face and body, but those attributes can ruin your life quick. And I'm happy. Just don't like living here.

Paragraphs are free you know. I can't be bothered reading that if you can't be bothered inserting them.

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Paragraphs are free you know. I can't be bothered reading that if you can't be bothered inserting them.

It's very easy if you have retention. It was just a little longer paragraph. You are free to not read things if you can't retain a longer paragraph.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only spent a few years with women that were not right, so most of my life was looking but never finding.

Paying for it was better than waiting for someone that might never turn up.

Good behaviour, IMO, has nothing to do with it. It's all about money money money- no money no honey. Don't have a nice house, don't drive a flash car, don't flash the cash- forgetaboutit.

Thai women dont care about cars.

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Stay away from gold diggers and leeches, and you'll find a decent one.

LOL. Among the hundreds if not thousands of young women I worked with over decades, I have no doubt that gold diggers and leeches were not common.

I just didn't find any that made me want to pursue a romantic relationship with them.

I'm also sure that the vast majority were decent women, but almost all were infected with that modern plague of PC which automatically ruled them out of contention. Marriage is hard enough without having to deal with that sort of mentality.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Among the hundreds if not thousands of young women I worked with over decades, I have no doubt that gold diggers and leeches were not common.

I just didn't find any that made me want to pursue a romantic relationship with them.

I'm also sure that the vast majority were decent women, but almost all were infected with that modern plague of PC which automatically ruled them out of contention. Marriage is hard enough without having to deal with that sort of mentality.

Gold diggers and leeches make up a large percentage of available women. Women that will love a man for what he really is and not because of his wealth, good looks or status are hard to find, but definitely around. You working with them tells you almost nothing about them. Unless you have spent time with them on an intimate level, they wouldn't tell you much about how they really are, because that comes with trust. Trust takes time before you reveal yourself to others. If you were around thousands of women and didn't want them in a romantic way, then you are holding way too high a bar with unrealistic expectations. Out of thousands of women, there are many that are attractive enough for any man alive. You aren't going to know much about them unless you date a woman you don't have to pay for, because those are a completely different breed. Unless of course you\re okay with marrying one of them, but from what you've said, you want a decent woman , yet can't find one.

On 9/13/2023 at 12:00 PM, fredwiggy said:

Gold diggers and leeches make up a large percentage of available women. Women that will love a man for what he really is and not because of his wealth, good looks or status are hard to find, but definitely around. You working with them tells you almost nothing about them. Unless you have spent time with them on an intimate level, they wouldn't tell you much about how they really are, because that comes with trust. Trust takes time before you reveal yourself to others. If you were around thousands of women and didn't want them in a romantic way, then you are holding way too high a bar with unrealistic expectations. Out of thousands of women, there are many that are attractive enough for any man alive. You aren't going to know much about them unless you date a woman you don't have to pay for, because those are a completely different breed. Unless of course you\re okay with marrying one of them, but from what you've said, you want a decent woman , yet can't find one.

There is a difference between a decent woman and one I want to marry. Almost all the women I worked with were decent, but not marriageable mainly because too PC.

I might have wanted a partner in life, but better going to my grave without than marrying a PC woman.

I had plenty of platonic relationships, but none that I wanted to progress from.