Are you having enough sex?

ezzra

7 hours ago, bignok said:

You failed and are going home. Nobody should copy you.

Who's asking anyone to copy me? Be yourself. Treat women right. Maybe you'll be lucky as I will be someday. Good behavior attracts more of the same. Eventually a good person will find a good companion, unless they waste their time with someone that isn't right for them, and that takes advantage of them.

7 hours ago, bignok said:

Not enough calcium

Nothing to do with a lack of calcium. I squatted extremely heavy from age 17 to 47. Then needed arthroscopy on one knee. Couldn't squat near as heavy anymore. Now I have sore knees and sometimes my hip hurts. Overworking joints in any way, including weights, running, skiing or other activities, takes it's toll.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I wonder what the women have to say!

Always two sides to a story. 

It's simple biological design.

Female mammals only have sex when in season, for dogs that's a weeks window 2x a year, human females are in season every month for 2-3days.

If a male attempts sex out of season or with a pregnant female  it will usually get attacked/bitten.

In the words of Bloodhound gang, "you and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. You make it sound like available women are just everywhere waiting for US to come along.

I wonder what Utopia you live in.

I've known very few women that I wanted to live with, and most of them were already married to someone else.

No only making the wrong choices, I can read. You also misunderstand this as you wish. The guy you quoted was just trying to explain basic things for you. And there are many women waiting for a good man to come along. However, they are very hard to find on this forum, where most posters seem to think it´s just to pay for what you want.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most women appear to want bad men.

Only for fun times. For a sucker to support them and their kids ( they always have kids ) they want a dependable wallet. They they proceed to abuse him till he divorces them and they get all his goodies.

Why did no one ever tell me that getting married to a woman with other men's children is not a good idea?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No only making the wrong choices, I can read. You also misunderstand this as you wish. The guy you quoted was just trying to explain basic things for you. And there are many women waiting for a good man to come along. However, they are very hard to find on this forum, where most posters seem to think it´s just to pay for what you want.

If there were so many good women waiting for a good man to come along how come I never met any?

The only good women I met were already married.

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Who's asking anyone to copy me? Be yourself. Treat women right. Maybe you'll be lucky as I will be someday. Good behavior attracts more of the same. Eventually a good person will find a good companion, unless they waste their time with someone that isn't right for them, and that takes advantage of them.

I only spent a few years with women that were not right, so most of my life was looking but never finding.

Paying for it was better than waiting for someone that might never turn up.

Good behaviour, IMO, has nothing to do with it. It's all about money money money- no money no honey. Don't have a nice house, don't drive a flash car, don't flash the cash- forgetaboutit.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If there were so many good women waiting for a good man to come along how come I never met any?

I met loads of good Brit guys that were totally trashed by their Brit wives (me included).

One pal of mine took his wife on holiday, and on the flight out she told him he was dumped. 

Can't get much more evil than that, must have been a great holiday.

Then there was my pal who got divorced, goodbye shag, she got pregnant from it and 19 years child maint. for him. And she never let him see the kid either.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As another poster already pointed out. Looking for married women is not the right way. Regarding your problem, that you not find any good women that are available can depend on a few different factors:

• You have too high expectations about everything and the need for perfection. Not a very attractive sign for a woman.
  • You might have to look at yourself. It is not you that should judge if you are a good man or not. That is the woman´s choice, and you must live up to their expectations. Not yours!
  • Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places. What´s right for one man, might not be the choice of for all.
Edited by Gottfrid

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You might want to try that again. What you wrote makes zero sense.

The start should be It, and not I. Sorry for that.

Also your instead of you.

But, on the other hand, it will probably not be better for you. ???? 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Most women appear to want bad men.

No, there is no truth whatsoever in that statement. Now you are into fiction, movies and what you read or hear in the news.

That does not make up a majority. I would say that the women that writes letter and ask to marry convicts they never met, the ones that like to be badly treated and so on, might stand for a maximum of 10-15% and that´s high. That will leave about 85% that wants to be treated good by a good man. By reading your post, I assume you not have much experience of that side. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I met loads of good Brit guys that were totally trashed by their Brit wives (me included).

One pal of mine took his wife on holiday, and on the flight out she told him he was dumped. 

Then there was my pal who got divorced, goodbye shag, she got pregnant from it and 19 years child maint. for him. And she never let him see the kid either.

Yep, some women are just outright evil.

Nobody told me that at school either.

I was just lucky I joined up and saw the world for 10 years before one hooked me. Otherwise my life might have been over at 20 when I had a GF desperate to get married.

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Again you're wrong. Narcissists attract empaths, which is what I am. Try researching MORE before commenting. You feel the need to argue everyone's points, especially if they are true.

Why are you giving life advice? Your relationships all failed. You live in Sisaket which you hate.

People should never take the advice of an unhappy person.

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You go looking for them. People find what they want. If I wanted a red diesel 4wd I would find lots.

21 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

As another poster already pointed out. Looking for married women is not the right way. Regarding your problem, that you not find any good women that are available can depend on a few different factors:

• You have too high expectations about everything and the need for perfection. Not a very attractive sign for a woman.
  • You might have to look at yourself. It is not you that should judge if you are a good man or not. That is the woman´s choice, and you must live up to their expectations. Not yours!
  • Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places. What´s right for one man, might not be the choice of for all.

I know why I never scored with women. I had lost my house to a woman and wasn't going to buy another, I drove a really old car because I lost my really good car to a woman and couldn't afford better, I was skint because I lost most of my money to a woman.

Not good prospects at all.

I had plenty of platonic relationships with women, but none that wanted to marry me.

Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places. What´s right for one man, might not be the choice of for all.

LOL. I was a nurse for decades and worked with thousands of young women over that time, but none that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, except for the ones that were already married. One has to be quick to catch a good one.

22 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, there is no truth whatsoever in that statement. Now you are into fiction, movies and what you read or hear in the news.

That does not make up a majority. I would say that the women that writes letter and ask to marry convicts they never met, the ones that like to be badly treated and so on, might stand for a maximum of 10-15% and that´s high. That will leave about 85% that wants to be treated good by a good man. By reading your post, I assume you not have much experience of that side. 

You need to get out more.

42 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Rubbish again! If he was not convicted for anything or had done anything that prohibit his possibility to see and meet his kid, then he could just have been standing up for himself, and his kid. He would have been assigned anything from visitation rights to shard custody. Instead he chose to not, despite it was his seed that made her pregnant.

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only spent a few years with women that were not right, so most of my life was looking but never finding.

Paying for it was better than waiting for someone that might never turn up.

Good behaviour, IMO, has nothing to do with it. It's all about money money money- no money no honey. Don't have a nice house, don't drive a flash car, don't flash the cash- forgetaboutit.

Why is it the women are all bad? The one common denominator is you. People with a string of bad relationships all blame the other side. The truth is water finds its own level. People attract people based on their OWN behaviour.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

was a nurse for decades and worked with thousands of young women over that time, but none that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, except for the ones that were already married. One has to be quick to catch a good one.

Most people dont respect male nurses. Most think they are gay. Rightly or wrongly.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I had plenty of platonic relationships with women, but none that wanted to marry me.

So, there you had the answer! In black and white, it´s telling you to look at yourself. Like Michael Jackson sang about in the song Man in the Mirror. For another reason, though, but you will get it.

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

So, there you had the answer! In black and white, it´s telling you to look at yourself. Like Michael Jackson sang about in the song Man in the Mirror. For another reason, though, but you will get it.

Yes, we should all learn from pedophiles!

Do ya want to be in my gang, my gang .....