YouTuber ‘Nutty’s Diary’ vows to surrender, refund 2 billion baht in fraud case

snoop1130

Screenshot_1-1.jpg

Nutty’s Diary, the famous YouTuber accused of a fraudulent investment scheme amounting to over 2 billion baht, promised to surrender herself to the police and assured victims of their refund. The case, which has over 30 complainants, led to an arrest warrant being issued on September 10.

On YouTube, 29 year old Nutty claimed to be a successful Forex trader and encouraged her 800,000 YouTube followers to invest in Forex. Nattamon “Nutty” Khongchak is believed to have defrauded over 6,000 victims. The influencer fled Thailand after she was accused of scamming victims of over 2 billion baht in a Forex scheme.

Recently, on her private Instagram account about the refund process, Nutty’s Diary posted an update stating…

“09/09/2023… Thank you to many who have already withdrawn their complaints against Nut. Thank you very much indeed. Keep fighting… I intend to refund everyone… Fight a little more, Nut!!!”

The image posted contained a message explaining the situation, justifying Nutty’s actions, and promising a refund to all those affected.

“#Nutty’sMillionTradeFraud #CaseDepositedTradeFraud. The problem arises from Nut’s violation of the broker IQ Option policy (which didn’t exist before).

By Neill Fronde

Caption: Photo courtesy of Spring News

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/youtuber-nuttys-diary-vows-to-surrender-refund-2-billion-baht-in-fraud-case

-- The Thaiger 2023-09-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“09/09/2023… Thank you to many who have already withdrawn their complaints against Nut. Thank you very much indeed. Keep fighting… I intend to refund everyone… Fight a little more, Nut!!!”

Sick.... I wonder if 800,000 idiots still follow their little darling influencer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Refund, plus interest, then maybe withdraw complaint.

That's what I say to Aliexpress sellers when junk or fakes arrives - surprisingly not so often if realistic with expectations, they usually reply with bull<deleted> - like "can not sir for privacy policy please withdraw review first, trust in our understanding my good friend, the lord will make us whole ????"... eventually they relent, or AliExpress gives me the refund.

Edited by circa02
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2023 at 9:24 AM, lordgrinz said:

If she was smart she invested the 2 billion baht, or put it into hi-rate savings accounts, she would have been making almost 8 Million baht per month. Even if she paid all the principal back to the people, she would still come out way ahead from the interest and/or investments. Which may be why she is paying it all back, she already made her windfall, she can now continue without their money. 

My thoughts exactly.