Thai Air Force In Joint Drill With US Air National Guards

webfact

image.jpeg

THE THAI AIR FORCE and United States Air National Guards are jointly conducting a tactical air exercise over Nakhon Ratchasima, an air force source said yesterday (Sep.14).

The Thai air force’s Wing 1, Wing 4, Wing 7 and Wing 21 are currently taking part in the joint exercise codenamed Enduring Partners Engagement 2023 alongside the Washington Air National Guard and Oregon Air National Guard.

image.jpeg

The 10-day joint tactical air exercise, the first ever of its kind and scheduled to end next week, is featuring five McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighters from the Washington Air National Guard and Oregon Air National Guard.

image.jpeg

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

Images from the Enduring Partners Engagement 2023 tactical air exercise. Credit: INN News

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-09-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nausea said:

Isn't it traditional Thai policy not to overcommit to any one side? Isn't that how they avoided colonisation? Makes perfect sense to me to keep a foot in both camps.

Why do people still spout this? The colonial powers saw Thailand as a useful buffer border and that's why Britain never colonised Thailand. Thailand only lasted minutes against Japan who colonised Thailand and then joined Japan fighting against the allies and also should have paid war retribution's but usa wanted a foot hold in Asia. The "lost on the post excuse" makes one laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

According to wiki… Thailand has never been colonialized by the Europeans or any other country. Therefore, the country did not have any beginning or ending to the colonial era. However, the then-named Siam kingdom received Western influence, which contributed to some changes of the country's modern identity.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have nothing but contempt for US Air National Guard since they destroyed UK tanks in Iraq (the family of one of the men they murdered lived down my street) and shot down UK aircraft. They  are undisciplined Cowboys. In a live fire excercise in the UK one of my colleagues instructed the US aircraft to break off and return to base. The response of the Jerk flying the aircraft was "I'll just have one more try*, he put ground personnel in extreme danger.

On 9/15/2023 at 3:35 PM, DJ54 said:

According to wiki… Thailand has never been colonialized by the Europeans or any other country. Therefore, the country did not have any beginning or ending to the colonial era. However, the then-named Siam kingdom received Western influence, which contributed to some changes of the country's modern identity.

But still not decent bread or wine????

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, RobU said:

I have nothing but contempt for US Air National Guard since they destroyed UK tanks in Iraq (the family of one of the men they murdered lived down my street) and shot down UK aircraft. They  are undisciplined Cowboys. In a live fire excercise in the UK one of my colleagues instructed the US aircraft to break off and return to base. The response of the Jerk flying the aircraft was "I'll just have one more try*, he put ground personnel in extreme danger.

The old WW2 saying was....

When the Brits shoot, the Germans ducked

When the Germans shoot, the Brits ducked.

When the Yanks shoot, EVERYONE ducked.

• Thumbs Up 1