Vegans

still kicking

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

How so?  And how does she directly affect you in a way that you are here posting about her?

maybe i can act as a mediator before this escalates to all caps...

It does affect me personally by getting abused by her when I do my shopping at the meat isle or getting disturbed from having my meal in a restaurant 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

funfact woody harrelson is a vegan as is coldplay as i was a chef for them....now post their pics or you just want to gaslight us?

You don't get it do you? I don't tell anybody what to eat it is their choice. She just got fined $2000 dollars and has a supreme court order for invading a restaurant get up to date.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

From the Vegans in the News Department:

Sam Bankman-Fried living on bread and water because jail won't abide by vegan diet, lawyer says
The co-founder of failed cryptocurrency exchange FTX pleaded not guilty to a seven-count indictment charging him with wire fraud, securities fraud and money laundering.

Aug. 23, 2023, 1:50 AM +07

An attorney for FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried said in federal court Tuesday his client has to subsist on bread, water and peanut butter because the jail he's in isn't accommodating his vegan diet.

Defense attorney Mark Cohen said that Bankman-Fried isn’t getting his prescribed Adderall, which helps him focus, and that he isn’t getting a vegan diet, so he has had to subsist on bread and water with some peanut butter.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Sarah Netburn said she doesn’t think the prison can offer a vegan diet, only a vegetarian one, and she said she would look into the situation right away. Bankman-Fried is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sam-bankman-fried-living-bread-water-jail-wont-abide-vegan-diet-lawyer-rcna101231

Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

he must be very well segregated ,, otherwise it would be a diet of tube steak smothered in underwaer

• Haha 1

Vegans put their hands and fingers on the food more then meat eaters do. I saw a vegan preparing a meal and they made sure each tiny bit was touched by them like they were fondling the food. They want you to eat what they touched with their fingers.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Vegans put their hands and fingers on the food more then meat eaters do. I saw a vegan preparing a meal and they made sure each tiny bit was touched by them like they were fondling the food. They want you to eat what they touched with their fingers.

beef.jpg

• Haha 1

My whole food plant based diet means that oils and processed packaged foods are likewise excluded. But vitamin B12 is required.  

I cook a spicy veggie soup, followed by a veggie salad and completed with fruit and various nuts in a six hour window, and apart from green tea that's it for the day.

No dairy, no meat eaten, and it's no business of mine what people think of me.  

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2023 at 6:22 AM, BritManToo said:

Used to associate with the Vegan cyclists in CM, never seen such an aggressive bunch, fist fights and reporting each other to the police nearly every week. All disappeared now.

Girl in the photo looks like she has a serious eating disorder!

i remember, saw one of their bikes parked up, had a vegan sticker on it, i let his tyres down and chucked his pump in the river.

On 9/16/2023 at 3:44 AM, ukrules said:

When?

Vegans have been very political for a very long time (decades).

Nobody who could be reasonably described as 'girl' could possibly be old enough to have started anything - look to those in PETA and similar organisations.

Not all of them of course.....

I had a gf who used to donate to Peta all the time.  She was also a huge dog lover also.  I asked her if she was at all conflicted by supporting Peta despite their their advocacy for a pet free world.  Let's just say Peta's coffers got a little lighter that year.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 12:04 PM, MichaelHunt said:

Veganism is not a diet. It's an ideology.

Well, it is extreme. I get being vegetarian, but not vegan. I don't eat meat, except for chicken. My moral code is that I don't want to eat anything I would not be willing to kill myself. I would not want to kill a cow, pig, lamb or sheep. A chicken? With glee. Same for seafood. No issues. 

Ahh, Boomers complaining about things that don't affect them, a tale as old as they are.

Someone being Vegan doesn't affect you. It doesn't affect your life whatsoever. At all. AT ALL.

If you don't want to see Vegan stuff, stop searching for it or close your eyes. The existence of vegans does not affect your life, literally, in any way. Any way that you think they are affecting your life, is Just imagined / hallucination / a stretch so stretched it almost snaps in half.

Get a hobby.????

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/15/2023 at 4:35 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

Well, don't know of 'Perth Girl' - - - but it seems Vegans have a bit of a reputation of being mean...?? Is that correct? 

Aw, you have no idea how many vegans there are in the world.
People don't like that others don't eat the way they do.  
Vegans get sabotaged by omnivores all.the.time.

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2023 at 9:34 AM, JimTripper said:

Where do you get this information?  I've been vegetarian for 30 years and find your comment preposterous.